Hold fire? Or shoot?

Short: What would you do if 150 people that think their invisible by the help of sangomas, amd atacks you with axes and spades?

Long: I live in South-Africa and about a month ago there was this HUGE outbreak of striking mine workers at Marikana Mine trying to kill the police (or ANYONE in their way) just to get a HUGE raise. And the police started shooting them, there's video's all over you tube by the way.

Apparently they were swept up by a Sangoma (African witch doctor) that made them "invisible" and made them make spades and sharp axes. I'm not really clear about the WHOLE story, you can Google it if you like.

I just want to know what would you do if 150 people with axes and spades came running on to you?
  • Hold fire, and eventually die in hospital (or/and see below)
  • Shoot (or/and see below)

06

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure that you were correctly informed.

There were several reporters with cameras at the Marikana massacre and the whole world could see how heavily armed policemen gunned down 39 striking people, killing them (and wounded numerous others , shooting as if they were shooting with blanks in a training stand) : https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=Mt11f7p13f0https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=2aExmVM1lfc

A number of the victims were shot IN THE BACK: link & link .This disproves your affirmations.

Adding insult to injury (and murder), some SA government attorney found it necessary to interpret an old Apartheid regime law in a way to indict the suvivors with a murder charge, explaining that their presence caused the police to shoot and that thus THEY were guilty, not the trigger-happy cops: link

Now read this: Johannesburg - National Police Commissioner Riah Phiyega reportedly laughed and joked as footage of the killing of 34 miners in a clash with police was screened at the Farlam Commission of Inquiry, The Times reported : link

Sickening!

Look at the links I found and tell us if that witch doctor story is still trustworthy in your eyes.