Girls! If your teenage son met a girl and she wanted to spend the night in his room, would you allow it?

This is of course hypothetical for those without a son.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, yeah, but on three conditions:

They're both above the age of consent.

They've been dating for a while and she's not a stranger to me.

He can somehow make me sure that they're being safe.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hell no. I am nowhere near ready to be a mom, but I know that when I am I will raise my sons better than that. If you want to have sex and you're still living under my roof, you gotta sneak around like a normal teenager.

2|1
    1|0
  • Yes. Forbidding kids from seeing each other, doesn't stop sex. it just breaks trust.

My Dad let me spend time with whoever I wanted. I'm still a virgin.

Spending the night doesn't mean they WILL have sex. And even if they did have sex, id rather them do it under my roof where they are safe, rather than who the hell knows where.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I will not allow my daughter's have boys over for the night or I wouldn't let any potential son to have girls over either. I hope I can raise my daughter's well enough that we can always have an open relationship and talk about everything. I hope our relationship would be good enough that they won't need to do things behind my back.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn't. I know what it was like to be a teenage girl, and from what I've heard from my husband, guys are way worse!

I wouldn't want to take the chance that anything might happen to hurt their futures.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, don't act like when you were his age you werent doin the same things. even if you don't allow it...im sure theyl find a way around it...play nice ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not in his room.

They can visit each other, spend time together but NOT SLEEP IN ONE ROOM, it is very much wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • You really can't be bringing girls around your mum if you want that work anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • No way no how.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh no.. NEVER.

(if I had a son).

0|0
    0|0
  • no not while he's living under my roof

0|0
    0|0