How can I get rid of gnats? HELP ME!!!

They're really annoying.The fly around you and land you and they just crawl on ya. I have a ton of them in my room. I'm getting worried because I have a pet rat and like what the flies like go in his ears... I keep his cage really tidy and clean.I'm not sure where sons of b****** are breeding. Obviously in my room they're breeding, but where?My parents are noticing all these gnats. I can't have them come and room and help with the problem. You see, I'm not allowed to have a rat. The rat is my secret. If they see him in the room while trying to find the source of the gnats, I'll be forced to get rid of him. As a matter of fact, there is one on the computer screen right now. I tried killing them, but there's just so many.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Use a mix of cider vinegar and dish soap, with a bit of water. Set a couple cups of this around the room, and it will attract them to it, and they will drown or something. like, half vinegar, 4th soap, 4th water

• Thanks :)

• I do this exact thing every time I get fruit flies/gnats in my apartment (about once a year, in the spring). I set about 6 dishes around my kitchen and living room, and it works quickly. I don't use any water - just vinegar with a few drops of dish soap.