If I gave him my number what is he thinking if he didn't call?

The guy I like and I have been talking every day at work for a couple of weeks. He asked me all sorts of personal questions and how my day was and such. Also asked me what I was doing and I said nothing but then he said I might go run stadium steps and get buff. We've been flirting for the past two weeks pretty much. I finally gave him my number today and its been half a day and he still hasn't texted or anything. When I gave him my number I said "If you want to hang out or something here's my number" his response was "okay cool!" Does that mean he isn't interested in me? Or am I totally over thinking this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're totally over thinking this.

You said yourself you've been flirting with each other for the past 2 weeks, so there's obviously an interest level there..

But, that being said, a lot of guys wait a while to send the first text so they don't look overly interested, it's like a smaller version of playing hard to get.

He will eventually text you though just relax

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Half a day is waaaay too soon to be worried about it.

You're definitely overthinking - get nervous if it's been like a week and no word from him at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • He will text you if he wants to hang out. Not if he wants to just text.

U told him that, kinda your fault

Not a big deal though. he likes you relax

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes