I have to take a walk on the wild side. So any suggestions for the fun problem that has been put in my lap?

I have been told recently that I have to get wild. At one time in my life I was very wild, but I ended up in jail a few times. I really don't want to go the route. So any suggestions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not something wild but something that can pass as wild, just be really spontaneous say whatever you think ect.

1|0
    0|0
    • This could be dangerous for me. But it might be right on. I do hold my self back.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Go to an abortion clinic with a very large cushion stuffed up your top, to make you look heavily pregnant.

Go in, take up some literature, remove cushion, leave it on the seat, and walk out later.

Have some friends in the crowd, video taping the before and after shots. And crowd reaction shots.

0|0
    0|0
  • What happened? Midlife crisis? Did you just get divorced?

0|0
    0|0
    • No midlife crisis, no divorce...acutally it is kinda silly. I went to a psychic she told me I had to get wild. She also told me that I was going to come into money, which I did. I left the psychic and went to the grocery store, as I was walking in a woman stop me and gave me two coupons worth $3.00 dollars...now that is funny. Got a good laugh with that one. So what should I do to get wild.

• Um... go skydiving? I don't know lol

• Go bang the young ones! Indulge yourself sexually

0|0
    1|0
    • Umm I guess not lol

• Show All
    • What's holding you back? Go for it. It makes you feel young, naughty and surely wild. Mission accomplished haha

Recommended myTakes