What to do for her birthday?

I'm trying to decide what I should do for my girlfriend birthday. Her birthday is coming up in November. I was thinking of ordering a cake then dinner. I did remember she's not a big fan of cakes. So I decided to order her a dress. I don't have much money now so I'm just going to order her a dress and take her out to dinner. Is there a big size difference between small and XS for women's clothing? I want some girls opinion on this. She's turning 24.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• my boyfriend did absolutely nothing. there's a reason he's an ex now haha

i think anything that shows that you care would be nice! although buying clothes might be tricky, unless you sneak into her closet and check what her size is. it would be awkward if it turned out too small or big or something.