How are your grades in school?!

My are average I switched to a private school to a public school and its really hard for me. Since I came from a school that wasn't the best at education. Any advice it's really stressful. I have tons more projects and homework! Thank you!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• just work hard. do not make excuses. and deal with stuff that does not go your way. 10 years from now the only thing that will matter is what have you done lately.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Decent. I have all A's and a stupid D+. I'm in college and my D+ is in sociology with a professor who doesn't speak English and is not available to assist you as he is never in his office during his office hours. If anyone knows anything about sociology, by all means, shoot me a message :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Back home (Australia) they are just above average. I'm on exchange in the US and I'm getting all As. It's a very, very strange change for me.

Advice: keep up to date as much as possible. If you're bombarded with readings and whatnot, rather than not do them at all, skim through them and look for key terms and titles so you at least get the gist (as opposed to nothing at all). It's all about time management, and not letting yourself fall behind.

0|0
    0|0
  • My grades were usually in the middle. I am in college now, and they are medium-high because I care more about my education now. I guess I am more grown up now, and realized how important grades and education are for my future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really good up until now. Just finished almost all of my exams but I haven't gotten any results back. But I have a good feeling (: I know exactly what you mean, I've got a lot more on my hands now than ever before ha ha . Just remember what you are doing it for (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always been going to public school and I love it besides being able to wear almost whatever you want there's so many diverse people...anyways I'm just starting to get back to the straight Bs and As student I've always been but AP is a struggle I guess I don't like math as much as I thought.

Id say having friends that. Care about school and their grades helped because they're a good influence

0|0
    0|0
  • Three A's, a B, and one class where our teacher hasn't posted grades yet. College, Freshman, First semester

0|0
    0|0
  • Better

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • B's currently also in College I think I should be doing better but the grading system is sick. It's like almost impossible to get high grades but it is what it is,

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes