Does anyone ever feel bad when they're single and ugly people they know aren't?

I know it's mean but sometimes I do. like there's this girl I know how has a mustache and a beard (you can see it pretty visibly) and she's in a committed relationship with a dude. Whereas I am not. And that makes me sad haha. thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea that aggravates and confuses me.I saw this gorgeous women once she was unbelievably beautiful and I saw this fat pimply Pocket protector guy walk over and kiss her I was like WTF and I am single?It aggravates me

1|0
    0|0
    • hahaha so true

• Show All
    • When I was in high school, the guy who I would say is definitely the ugliest (really pimply and he dyed his hair this sickly bleached out green color) had, undoubtedly, the hottest girlfriend of anyone in the school. It was so confusing haha

• Yeah I am like what.When I high schooled aged.I was home schooled.But I was at the store and this guy was close to 300 pounds and was breathing like he was having a stroke covered in zits and this girl was with him she was so cute I was like really.Why is that how does that even happen.Shouldn't ugly people stay with ugly people lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah I gotta thought--if you were more fun-loving and had a loving heart-instead of a superficial snob that back-stabs and sh*t-talks her own friends...maybe THEN a man might give you a second look. haha. thoughts?

1|0
    1|0
  • HAHAHAHA WOW... Me and my friends were talking about this at lunch today. Holy cow, this is crazy but we all agreed that does get under our skin a little bit. I mean its like "What the hell your ugly how come you get the wedding, the house, the kids, and hell just a sane person to be with in general, but I can't even find someone worth dating."

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, that's such an awful way of thinking. Outward beauty isn't the only thing that some people look for in significant others smh.
    That's so off putting to hear.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes every day lol. I always think to myself "wtf why are all these dumbasses and ugly people with girls when I am clearly smarter and better looking than you". Am I a bad person?

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a number of men intimidated by beauty

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes