Does anyone ever feel bad when they're single and ugly people they know aren't?

I know it's mean but sometimes I do. like there's this girl I know how has a mustache and a beard (you can see it pretty visibly) and she's in a committed relationship with a dude. Whereas I am not. And that makes me sad haha. thoughts?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea that aggravates and confuses me.I saw this gorgeous women once she was unbelievably beautiful and I saw this fat pimply Pocket protector guy walk over and kiss her I was like WTF and I am single?It aggravates me

• hahaha so true

• When I was in high school, the guy who I would say is definitely the ugliest (really pimply and he dyed his hair this sickly bleached out green color) had, undoubtedly, the hottest girlfriend of anyone in the school. It was so confusing haha

• Yeah I am like what.When I high schooled aged.I was home schooled.But I was at the store and this guy was close to 300 pounds and was breathing like he was having a stroke covered in zits and this girl was with him she was so cute I was like really.Why is that how does that even happen.Shouldn't ugly people stay with ugly people lol