When you miss someone?

Do you miss their voices as well? If so, what makes their voice special? Obviously you miss the person for who they are and what they do, but the voice too?
Thanks for the answers, so if you miss him, and you've never before dated, would you still miss his voice?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I imagine it at times and try to recall it to the best of my abilities. It's just because his voice is deep and anytime I would get a word out of him it was great can't really explain it though.But I know anytime I'd hear it my heart would bat quicker I miss him now lol.