Has anybody used the Clarisonic brush?

Does it really work and is it worth the price? Is it bad if you have eczema?

60

Most Helpful Girl

• i tried it and its not that special, its a motor powered brush, for the price I don't think its worth it I returned it. link this works just the same except you use your own energy to do circular motions on the face, the bristles are so gentle and specially designed for the face. they call it the poor mans clarisonic lol.

i wouldn't recommend a brush in general if you have eczema, you're going to irritate the skin even further and it will flake off too much and cause scratches. you should use a very mild exfoliator for sensitive skin.