So there's this girl...

so the girl I was talking to I guess you can say kinda like my boo we just weren't official basically is not talking to me we had an argument and she said I know everybody then called me a man whore when I Haven't really done anything. she thinks I'm talking to a bunch of girls and having sex with them when I Haven't been and what's funny is she talking to other people on the side so why is she trying to come at me I'm just thrown off by this
yea we both talk to other people in college if that helps

12

Most Helpful Guy

• RUN! run as fast as you can! this chick is not good bro. She is seven shades of bat sh*t crazy if your hands are completely clean and she is accusing you of sleeping with other girls. From what I can deduce she is cheating on you bro. Seriously you need to consider dumping this girl because she does not seem worth it. If you are innocent then you do not deserve the way you are being treated. I don't care if this chick is hotter than Natalie Portman you need to hit the eject button and get out of this relationship.