How do you get a guy interested again after coming on too strong?

He liked me but I came on too strong. He doesn't look at me like he used to, he's still attracted but I want to show him I'm not pushy like I was acting. I just like him a lot and I think I may have ruined it for now, what can I say or do to get him interested again?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I say don't think too much about it. That's usually what ruins things for us girls. We think too much sometimes. Just act like you usually do and if it something does happen then it does, but if it doesn't don't fret. Just don't try and distance yourself to much from him. It may give him the wrong impression.A little bit of distance is good. If you're ever hanging out in a group don't sit next to him or across(unless this is something you've always done), but make sure to flirt with him a little every now and then. Touching is very important. Little touches on the shoulder, back, etc is always a positive thing. It's not overpowering but it does leave a good impression. Changing seats towards the end of the day and taking the seat right across or next to him to have a fun conversation will help top everything off.

But the best thing you should do is move on and not think so much about your little mistake and just act like you normally do. If he truly likes you then you have nothing to worry about. :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just tell him you're naturally aggressive. You can't fool him into thinking your some shy virgin, so don't bother pretending. Admit you're a flirt and a fast femme. That way, he will either accept you as you are, or he will run away, and you can be on the next guy without wasting his time, or yours.

0|0
    1|0
    • But I'm not aggressive at all, I actually am very shy, and only been with few guys. This is the first time I ever came on to a guy.

• Show All
    • Yea definitely will be the last for a long time, girls aren't supposed to know rejection.

• After a few times, you will get used to it. Ask any guy!

• I may be way off here but I think if he gets along with you well, is attracted to you and wants to pursue something with you it would happen regardless of if you play hard to get. Even if he does like a hard to get women I'm skeptical of what would come with that being necessary.

0|0
    0|0
    • We do get along very well, I don't want to play any games like hard to get, I just want him to like me again :/

• "I'm not pushy like I was acting"

need more info. more details. whole picture.

0|0
    0|0
    • He said he wasn't ready to date ( he was in a 3 year relationship ) and I kept asking him to hang out and trying to pursue him even though he said he wasn't ready. He said he liked me so I thought id go for it and I just ended up pushing him away.

• I mean if you got too hard, our penises are sencible and so are our testicles, if you bang too hard, it is obvious that it is going to hurt, specially if you are on the top. Also if you are those kind of freaky girls that scream really loud, and curse every word in the English lenguage and you start making animalistic sounds, and you hit him and you tell him to go harded, then off course we are going to get a little bit concerned...even worst if you bring out the toys...specially that freaky sh*t with torns and the whip...You gotta talk it easy? All right?

0|0
    0|0
  • just back off from him a little bit, it can go either way at that point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him lots of space and hope you only hurt it rather than killing it

0|0
    0|0
  • Some times it just takes time to develop the reapour with him again.

0|0
    0|0
  • how did you come too strong?

0|0
    0|0
    • I asked him to hang out after he said he wasn't ready to date. I asked him once a week on our day off and tried texting him a couple times a week to talk to him. I told him I liked him too soon.

Recommended myTakes