How do you get a guy interested again after coming on too strong?

He liked me but I came on too strong. He doesn't look at me like he used to, he's still attracted but I want to show him I'm not pushy like I was acting. I just like him a lot and I think I may have ruined it for now, what can I say or do to get him interested again?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• I say don't think too much about it. That's usually what ruins things for us girls. We think too much sometimes. Just act like you usually do and if it something does happen then it does, but if it doesn't don't fret. Just don't try and distance yourself to much from him. It may give him the wrong impression.A little bit of distance is good. If you're ever hanging out in a group don't sit next to him or across(unless this is something you've always done), but make sure to flirt with him a little every now and then. Touching is very important. Little touches on the shoulder, back, etc is always a positive thing. It's not overpowering but it does leave a good impression. Changing seats towards the end of the day and taking the seat right across or next to him to have a fun conversation will help top everything off.

But the best thing you should do is move on and not think so much about your little mistake and just act like you normally do. If he truly likes you then you have nothing to worry about. :)