Feeling guilty, but I'm not sure why.

So yesterday I almost showed my female coworker a nude pic of myself, because we always joke around about stuff like that, and I didn't because I started to feel guilty. Am I really that messed up?

Also I showed her a bra that was full of spikes, and she thought it looked pretty damn cool, and so then I offered to buy it for her, and pay her $20 if she was to model it for me. She said she'd do that for $20, but I'm not sure if it was a joke or not. I feel pathetic. lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Did she ask to see the picture? I'm not really sure why you would feel guilty. Isn't that just extreme flirting?

If you're feeling that it's pathetic, stop judging yourself so harshly. Figure out what you REALLY want and go for it. If you just want some fun, then show your picture to ladies who want to see it. If you want something more serious, then don't let the "joking" get out of hand to the point where you feel pressured to do something you don't want to do. What do you want?

0|1
    1|0
    • She didn't ask for the pic, but we share everything between us, I even showed her this question, and she said she wouldn't have minded seeing it. And I shouldn't feel guilty. She knows I wanted to be with her. I've always been put down, and so I always try to make myself adhear to higher standards, but at times it really gets to me. And when I start to falter, then I feel guilty for everything I have done in the past.

• Show All
    • Well I felt pathetic because I was so close to showing her, and she didn't ask for it. I don't want to ruin my friendship with her, but I know she'd be pretty much the only one to be honest with me if I asked her about anything. I overthink things, and even sometimes a joke makes me feel guilty.

• Maybe that's something you're uncomfortable with. Maybe you need to wait until she asks. Also, explore those feelings. Figure out exactly what makes you guilty. Then, maybe, you can change it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, not to be rude but if a guy was acting like that towards me, I'd feel quite sad for him. The bra showing, fine, but you're giving her money to show her bra?

I'm not gonna start on the nude pics because I'm really not a fan of that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Name the money is for the spiked bra, I love taking pics, and I have a special one I wanna take. The money is more for the time than the showing of the bra. I wasn't fully awake when I wrote this question.

• Either way, some people still may think you'll give her money to show off the bra.

• Personally if a good male friend of mine did that I would be a bit eh about it but tone down our relationship so he didn't think I was encouraging anything. Now just a casual male friend/co worker...I would probably avoid him and feel creeped out. I don't think it was a good idea, quite perverted and not needed.

0|1
    0|0
    • I guess its a good thing she and I have a better relationship than what you have with your friends/coworkers. We talk to each other about everything.

• Show All
    • No but she did get a kick out of this question and responses. I had to talk to her about it and let her see everything and said she wouldn't have minded the pics.

• Okay...look if you feel guilty then you probably know you crossed the line.

• you sound pathetic to be honest. people like you piss me off and you should be proud of yourself for not showing her the pic. keep some common sense and dignity about yourself. maybe you feel guilty and pathetic because you play the part of a fool.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is the perfect answer. It is quite weird to do that.

• Actually I don't play any parts of being a fool. I am a help to others more than I care to be. As for anything else about myself, I'm just waiting for death to finally take me because everyday I'm in pain, and I really do hate this worthless body. But thanks for being honest.

Recommended myTakes