Feeling guilty, but I'm not sure why.

So yesterday I almost showed my female coworker a nude pic of myself, because we always joke around about stuff like that, and I didn't because I started to feel guilty. Am I really that messed up?

Also I showed her a bra that was full of spikes, and she thought it looked pretty damn cool, and so then I offered to buy it for her, and pay her $20 if she was to model it for me. She said she'd do that for $20, but I'm not sure if it was a joke or not. I feel pathetic. lol

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Did she ask to see the picture? I'm not really sure why you would feel guilty. Isn't that just extreme flirting?

If you're feeling that it's pathetic, stop judging yourself so harshly. Figure out what you REALLY want and go for it. If you just want some fun, then show your picture to ladies who want to see it. If you want something more serious, then don't let the "joking" get out of hand to the point where you feel pressured to do something you don't want to do. What do you want?

• She didn't ask for the pic, but we share everything between us, I even showed her this question, and she said she wouldn't have minded seeing it. And I shouldn't feel guilty. She knows I wanted to be with her. I've always been put down, and so I always try to make myself adhear to higher standards, but at times it really gets to me. And when I start to falter, then I feel guilty for everything I have done in the past.

• Well I felt pathetic because I was so close to showing her, and she didn't ask for it. I don't want to ruin my friendship with her, but I know she'd be pretty much the only one to be honest with me if I asked her about anything. I overthink things, and even sometimes a joke makes me feel guilty.

• Maybe that's something you're uncomfortable with. Maybe you need to wait until she asks. Also, explore those feelings. Figure out exactly what makes you guilty. Then, maybe, you can change it.