I got my SAT score??

I got 1150 in the first time.

is it good?fair?bad?very bad?

will colleges accept this score?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the college. You need to visit the websites of the colleges you're considering, to see what range of scores they're looking for. Some schools are more strict about what scores they'll accept than others are.

The nice thing is that you can take the test multiple times, and they'll take your best scores, I believe. So if you feel that you could do better, or find out that the college you want is looking for a higher score... don't be afraid to take the test again. I know it's kind of a pain but it can be worth it. Good luck!

• Anaheim university, any help?

• I've never heard of it to be honest. I also don't know if it has multiple campuses or not, and if so, which one you want to go to... just find its homepage, and check out what it says about the admission requirements. If you're having trouble finding that kind of information, you can always e-mail their admission office or something and ask them about it.