Is this a sign good/bad, or not a sign at all?

This girl contacted me online recently. She complimented my profile, and seemed to be very interested. We each sent about 6 emails before I asked about meeting. She agreed. We met at few days ago. She talked a lot. We talked for 2.5 hours. I barely got a word in..ha ha. Anyway she told me embarrassing things about herself many times. Personally I would never tell somebody I liked the things she told me. Girls would you be more careful about what you told a guy you liked versus a guy you knew would never work out?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think this is a good thing. She's not emotionally sh*t off, so she would be unreserved to share what she feels for you, I'd you two hooked up. Since she's laughing about her situations shows she rolls with life. Embarrassing or not she put some faith in trust with you.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks...I hope your right!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wouldn't tell a guy I liked embarrassing things unless I really knew and trusted him. Sounds like she doesn't much know you and she might just be looking for attention. Girls who lay everything out for people to exam have a tendency to be a little bit insecure or a little bit crazy.. (: so good luck with that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm probably looking too much into it. I agree with the insecure part. She made it very clear that she gets very emotional...very easily. Mentioed many times that she's a big cryer...among other things

• Show All
    • Don't tell me that! lol. She's the most incredible person I've ever met..and that's not my interest level talking. She talked about life events where she cried. In each case she seemed to be making fun of herself about the crying.

• oh well that's different I mean if you already care about her then its fine like then maybe youve given her reason to trust her. I don't know its really something you have to feel out

• Actually, my filter is always in place and whether I liked you or not I wouldn't embarrass myself by airing my dirty laundry on the first date. I would seriously wonder about this girl if I were you. If you started a relationship with her, imagine what she might say in front of your family, or personal things about you to her friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's hard to tell. Some people just disclose more than others. You can always try to ask her out on another date.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah its hard to tell. The entire time I was trying to detect what her interest level might be. Super nice girls are confusing when trying to figure out if they like you, or are just being nice.

Recommended myTakes