Is this a sign good/bad, or not a sign at all?

This girl contacted me online recently. She complimented my profile, and seemed to be very interested. We each sent about 6 emails before I asked about meeting. She agreed. We met at few days ago. She talked a lot. We talked for 2.5 hours. I barely got a word in..ha ha. Anyway she told me embarrassing things about herself many times. Personally I would never tell somebody I liked the things she told me. Girls would you be more careful about what you told a guy you liked versus a guy you knew would never work out?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think this is a good thing. She's not emotionally sh*t off, so she would be unreserved to share what she feels for you, I'd you two hooked up. Since she's laughing about her situations shows she rolls with life. Embarrassing or not she put some faith in trust with you.

• Thanks...I hope your right!