What should I give her?

My younger sister is going to live in another country, what should I give her as remembrance of her brother?
every new and creative idea is appreciated :)

3824

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe some family pictures in one of those picture frames that you can put multiple pictures in. Or something that would remind her of some memory or inside joke you/the family and her share. Maybe something that she might need for the move or so she doesn't have to get it when she gets there. These decade based candy boxes are really cool too.

(I don't know anything about the site or how legit it is I just googled, just posting the link for an example. You can search candy shops in your area to see if they do this or other sites.)

link

• It is a good idea too, thank you for answering and sharing the link :)