Good places to pickup girls?

Where would be a good place to meet girls? I'm gonna go out today.

88

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on the type of girl you want to meet.

For the easy to get girls who are looking for a guy, try bars and clubs.

For the chirpy nature lovers who will be a better girlfriend but might be clingy or may pose a challenge then try the park. she might be jogging or laying there reading a book or walking dogs or something

You can also try the good girl at a church, quick for marriage and quick to commit

• I know this one park that lets people walk their dogs. It's like a fenced in area where they can let their dog off the leash so they can play with other dogs. Girls are always in there! The problem is will it look a little odd if I'm in there and don't have a dog? My brother won't let me bring his. lol Yes I'm looking for girlfriend material here so no bars for this guy:)

• Yeah that's not a bad idea! I'll try a book shop since a book would be a good convo starter. Thanks!

• lol. glad I could help