Good places to pickup girls?

Where would be a good place to meet girls? I'm gonna go out today.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on the type of girl you want to meet.

For the easy to get girls who are looking for a guy, try bars and clubs.

For the chirpy nature lovers who will be a better girlfriend but might be clingy or may pose a challenge then try the park. she might be jogging or laying there reading a book or walking dogs or something

You can also try the good girl at a church, quick for marriage and quick to commit

0|0
    0|0
    • I know this one park that lets people walk their dogs. It's like a fenced in area where they can let their dog off the leash so they can play with other dogs. Girls are always in there! The problem is will it look a little odd if I'm in there and don't have a dog? My brother won't let me bring his. lol Yes I'm looking for girlfriend material here so no bars for this guy:)

• Show All
    • Yeah that's not a bad idea! I'll try a book shop since a book would be a good convo starter. Thanks!

• lol. glad I could help

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think lots of girls will list neutral areas like coffee shops, grocery store, book store, etc. but in reality most girls are in a "don't bother me mode" while at those places, so they'll instantly be on the defensive.

The best places in my opinion are places that facilitate social interaction and where it is expected. Bars, clubs, parties, social gatherings of any kind really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should just let it happen.

I think its a bit lame to just go out to meet chicks (same with just going out to meet guys) because it comes off as you are trying to hard because you are out there looking and are going some place with a certain goal. It won't look natural.

Just always be on the lookout.

0|1
    0|0
  • parties, classes, trough friends or places where people are expected to talk to each other, are good places. It isn't a good idea to talk to women when you are not expected to talk to them i.e. The street, on the bus etc...i mean it could work, but odds of that working are very low.

0|0
    0|0
  • mall,parties,school in a way ha ha (I don't know if your in school),gym,concerts,amusement park , I don't know anywhere public and full of lots of people

0|0
    0|0
  • The easiest place to meet girls are definitely House Parties. I also like meeting girls on the bus, downtown and street in general. Never tried malls before.

0|0
    0|0
  • You inspired me to ask a question...i'll link it in a comment on here.

The answers may prove useful for you. :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Parties

Bar

Club

Large City Parks

Cafes

Restaurants

Friends places

0|0
    0|0
  • The mallllllll. When me and my friends go guy hunting, we go to the mall.

0|1
    0|1
  • Kindergarten. Only if you're a parent though =___= Don't even think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Country / City?

0|0
    0|0
  • The gym, a concert

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere.

Women are plentiful.

0|0
    0|0