Have ever took revenge on someone and if so what did you do??

ok well I'm just curious if anyone ever took revenge on someone or "got even" after they did something to hurt you or cause you harm? and what would you deem as unethical behavior in taking revenge on someone? I'm just wondering if anyone's ever tried to get even with someone and why? thanks for reading and hopefully sharing your story or experience.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• well a so called friend of mine stole some stuff from me once, about 1000$ worth. Thing is he didn't know I knew he did it, the only way I knew he did it was because other mutual friends of ours would tell me, when I go over there he hides the stuff of mine until I was gone. SO I figured to be sure I would have one of my friends try and take something small of mine back an give it to me so I was sure it was him. Not only did they bring me something but the something they brought me was a watch and under the bottom of it, it had my initials. Long story short I never let on to him that I knew and about a year after that, the dumb ass had me watch his house for a weekend while he went on a vacation. In the end I had one big yard sale that weekend and found all my stolen stuff. Only 4 or 5 of his household items were left when all said and done and I made out with some cash. When he came back I was sitting there in his empty home and gave him the 600 bucks I made off his bed, stove, tv, couch, loveseat, fish-tank, fridge, all his tables, all the dishes, just put it this way all that was left was a chair, broom, microwave and a dresser with his clothes.

0|0
    0|0
    • wow thanks for your comment and yeah that's the ultimate in revenge for sure. kinda makes me feel better and getting my own payback. happy Halloween and all the best for you.

• No. I've wanted to, but only a couple of times. I decided not to because 1) I'm better than that, 2) the opportunity never presented itself, and 3) I realized that I shouldn't spend my time focusing on some pathetic jerk. Plus, it would have involved a conversation and they could walk away whenever they would want to.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes