What is happening with this girl?

So there's this girl at my school who used to like me a while back. At the beginning of the year we talked a lot and stuff. But recently she has stopped talking to me most of the time. I catch her staring at me occasionally and once in a while she asks me to walk her to class and she texts me on weekends a lot. I don't really get what's going on with her if anything and if there is something going on what should I do about it? Please be honest thanks!

21

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you know that she liked you? Did she tell you? If so, did you her you felt the same way? Something similar to this happened to me, however both partys did not reveal that they liked one another. I was waiting for him to a make a move, and he was waiting for me to make a move. As a result, we got nowhere. During that time, I distanced myself from him because I felt frustrated that she wasn't making a bigger effort for things to happen between us. I thought about telling him, but I didn't have the confidence at the time. If you really do like her, and you know she likes you back, make sure she knows how you feel.