What is happening with this girl?

So there's this girl at my school who used to like me a while back. At the beginning of the year we talked a lot and stuff. But recently she has stopped talking to me most of the time. I catch her staring at me occasionally and once in a while she asks me to walk her to class and she texts me on weekends a lot. I don't really get what's going on with her if anything and if there is something going on what should I do about it? Please be honest thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you know that she liked you? Did she tell you? If so, did you her you felt the same way? Something similar to this happened to me, however both partys did not reveal that they liked one another. I was waiting for him to a make a move, and he was waiting for me to make a move. As a result, we got nowhere. During that time, I distanced myself from him because I felt frustrated that she wasn't making a bigger effort for things to happen between us. I thought about telling him, but I didn't have the confidence at the time. If you really do like her, and you know she likes you back, make sure she knows how you feel.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• So do you like her or what? Seems like she's the one expressing interest in you. If you like her then show her, and soon before you get in the friend zone. However, if that's what you want then keep doing what you're doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • She may be completly confused about what she really wants. Then you also have the other possiblility that she likes you and she also has a friend who likes you and does not want to over step anything because that would be wrong. Then you have that she doesn't like you and she just wants to be friends maybe a little more but not much you kinda have to let back a little and watch for hints and stuff she maybe giving off. I know with me if I want someone a guy to walk me to my locker I want to talk to them privetly and I want to be there friend now I know my friend is scared with things like that so if she does then she really likes the guy. So in all honestly it just depends on what type of girl she is and you should play it by year and see how far it gets you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes