Girls, why do you wear bras?

What's the actual point in it?

Does it make you more comfy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ...guys have sensitive nipples too...so imagine how it would feel to peg water balloons to them the discomfort as they tugged your nipples this way and that with their random uncontrolled bouncing every time you moved...that is essentially life without a bra.

0|0
    0|0
    • so do you wear it 24/7?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Regular, non fancy bras are used to keep them from bouncing around

Sports bras, help keep them in place, for girls who have big boobs

Fancy, lingerieisque type bras are for well...when women want to dress up (or in this case, down) for the guy, before sex

1|0
    0|0
  • Same reason why guys with beg package wear tightie whities... To keep everything in place not hanging all over the place. besides if you have larger breast your back hurts so you need that support... haa... heaven not back pain...lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know what yer talking about broskies. I wear bras all the time.

Fact, I'm wearin' one right now.

2|0
    0|0
  • To keep your nipples from showing and to keep them in place, and sometimes, to make them look good. And no most of them are not comfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • if you don't your boobs bounce all over the place when you walk around, which might sound good to guys but is actually very uncomfortable. also it gives you a nicer shape, rounder and perkier.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm. well. if you pay attention to the ads, they are for support.

0|0
    0|0
  • no sagginess, makes it feel better when they're hoisted up/support, and so we aren't nipping out.

0|0
    0|0
  • conceals the nipples and provides support. Don't want saggy boobs!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like my boobs flopping around everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • it would be more unfortable not wearing a bra.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why what's more comfy?

• When I first tried on a bra (like almost 4 years ago when I was 13), I hated it... it was so uncomfortable (yes I was wearing the right size) but it hurted. xD So I just stopped wearing it until I turned 15, and decided to try it out again and now I'm used to it. Doesn't hurt anymore.

And why I wear it? For me personally it gives me a boost of confidence lol that I know they are like "tucked in" and not just... hanging there for the world to see xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually no lol the first year wearing a bra I abhorred it

It was so uncomfortable

I wear them because they hide my nips if I get cold and now that I'm used to wring them I can appreciate the support they give my chest

0|0
    0|0
  • my boobs are much more comfortable with a bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • ...seriously? If you've seen boobs without a bra, you know that they are not exactly perfectly round. Nipples stick out, they bounce around. Its annoying to have them bounce whenever we walk and have to worry about temperature. Imagine a cold day and you see a girl walking around. Hard nips and bouncing t*ts. All the guys that read this will be like "yeah nothing wrong with that lololol" But maybe we don't all want to be stared at simply because we have boobs.

Wearing a bra prevent all of that. I am surprised you wouldn't get that on your own.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes