Are beauty calculators accurate?

Beauty calculators measure your face symmetry and rate you based on the golden ratio standard

I got uploaded 2 pictures onto a golden ratio calculator site and the first pic, I was smiling and got a 8.4, but on the second I got an 8.3 and was told:

link

^screenshot

are those things bullpoopie cause I feel like they are?

i'm definitely not an 8

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i think they are bs

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Beauty isn't much about symmetry and golden ratios in real life. And it's fact that beauty is mainly not a physical quality, but an inner, spiritual dimension that no machine could ever measure.

1|0
    1|0
  • All people's faces are relatively symmetrical and follow the "golden ratio" at least somewhat. So an average score on that may be anywhere from 70 to 90% depending on how they calculate it.

But attractive people tend to score well on those.

I tend to not...but I don't really care. Not exactly the thing I'm looking for an opinion on my attractiveness from lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I fail to understand how you can mathematically calculate physical beauty. If you could that would just make it cold, sterile. Especially since people tend to not agree all the time on what constitutes beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty varies from different people. That calculator is bullsh*t.

Unless you're dating a robot, then use the calculator.

2|0
    0|0
  • nonsense

“A lot of people think they're ugly. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.”-Kathy Sullivan

“Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it”- Confucius

0|0
    0|0
  • They're definition of 8 and yours might be different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try upload the same picture multiple times with like a day apart. You will probably get different results.

0|0
    0|0
  • NONSENSE. sissies and lady men can have high scores!

0|1
    0|0
  • sounds like b.s. these things can't take pretty eyes or nice lips into account for example.

1|0
    1|0
    • pretty eyes lol

that doesn't really factor into beauty because if it did, I think brown eyed folks would be non existent

• Show All
    • link doesn't work

and either way, your idea of beautiful eyes isn't everyones

• well it was a pic of marilyn manson and I doubt many girls think he has pretty eyes. link

Recommended myTakes