What do you think of a guy that is going to major in Nursing?

So I'm going to get my BSN, what do you think of men going into nursing? Weird or not?

71

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, not weird. I'm getting my BSN also. Look into scholarships for sure. You'll have a better chance of getting them being a male. Depending on what school you go to you could also have a better chance of getting into the program, since nursing schools are wanting more guy nursing majors. That's just what I've heard anyway. And like someone else said, if you're a good looking guy you're going to have all the lady nurses on you. Good luck with that.

• lol I'll keep that in mind. And thanks I'll look into some scholarships. :) I've already got one too. But its just from good academics in hs.