What do you think of a guy that is going to major in Nursing?

So I'm going to get my BSN, what do you think of men going into nursing? Weird or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, not weird. I'm getting my BSN also. Look into scholarships for sure. You'll have a better chance of getting them being a male. Depending on what school you go to you could also have a better chance of getting into the program, since nursing schools are wanting more guy nursing majors. That's just what I've heard anyway. And like someone else said, if you're a good looking guy you're going to have all the lady nurses on you. Good luck with that.

0|1
    0|0
    • lol I'll keep that in mind. And thanks I'll look into some scholarships. :) I've already got one too. But its just from good academics in hs.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think it's cool. I'm personally going to school to be an electrical engineer as a woman. I don't think that gender should matter when it comes to careers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Awesome! You'll get a lot of female attention, especially if you're hot because you're going to be like the only guy. I'm also going for BSN so yay! We can be major buddies. :P

0|1
    0|0
    • lol well, that's a plus too. And okay we'll be major buddies. :D Yay for major buddies!

• Show All
    • Ohh, I have another three semesters after this one. :/ I could be done with one more semester but that's if I wanna go for associates. Best of luck to you though! I'm glad at least some guys are going for nursing. :)

• don't worry we can still be major buddies. :D

• That's nice, come and cooperate with me then in the future. :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's totally awesome and I know how difficult it is. I have a lot of respect for the major.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't think anything, everybody wants to be a nurse these days...>.>

0|1
    0|0
    • with good reason. :

• Show All
    • not to hard here, but I do agree it is competitive, but I wouldn't consider it a bad thing really.

• Not bad, just means the people who really work for it are getting in, but at the same time a lot people are going to be stuck waiting or they're going to have to settle for something else.

• HAHAHAHAHA you're in nursing?

0|1
    1|0
    • thats what I do to my friend

• Show All
    • none of my male friends watch twlight ta fauq... I'd kick them to the curb faster than a girl that cheated on me. That was a girl I was talking about

• I know, I haven't watched it but it seems way cheesy.

• I think he'll have a good job and work with lots of women!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes