What is "easy", "annoying", or "desperate" to a guy?

Say you're talking to a girl you like, not dating though, and she texts you first sometimes .. is that annoying/desperate/easy to you guys? what else would be considered desperate or easy or annoying in this kind of situation?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• "she texts you first sometimes .. is that annoying/desperate/easy to you guys"

No

"what else would be considered desperate or easy or annoying in this kind of situation?"

Very little. It's way too early for anything to be considered annoying really. And it's not like grabbed my d*** and said "I want to blow you", which I'd consider "easy".

I suppose if I got the sense that she was desperate... that's at least possible. But that comes from things like... every thing that you mention that you like, she'd go "Me too!" and yet it would turn out she knew nothing about the subject. in other words, lying just to pretend we have something in common. That sort of thing would be considered desperate.