What is "easy", "annoying", or "desperate" to a guy?

Say you're talking to a girl you like, not dating though, and she texts you first sometimes .. is that annoying/desperate/easy to you guys? what else would be considered desperate or easy or annoying in this kind of situation?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "she texts you first sometimes .. is that annoying/desperate/easy to you guys"

No

"what else would be considered desperate or easy or annoying in this kind of situation?"

Very little. It's way too early for anything to be considered annoying really. And it's not like grabbed my d*** and said "I want to blow you", which I'd consider "easy".

I suppose if I got the sense that she was desperate... that's at least possible. But that comes from things like... every thing that you mention that you like, she'd go "Me too!" and yet it would turn out she knew nothing about the subject. in other words, lying just to pretend we have something in common. That sort of thing would be considered desperate.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• here's one that probably not a lot of people will say, but it's true.

but being unable to express your own opinion. basically nodding and agreeing all of the time instead of saying an opinion of your own.

it's okay to disagree on things every once in a while. but when a woman is too humble and is too afraid to say anything that she fears I might take offense to, then it seems like she is a pleaser.

1|1
    0|0
    • This is so true... I dated a guy like this once and it was such a turn off. It was like he didn't have a mind of his own and he quickly became so booooring.

• Girls who constantly talk about "us", and ask me questions about what I think of "us", it's fun and interesting to do every once in awhile, but don't make it every day :P, especially when she tells me every single thing she thinks about me, it doesn't leave any room for any mystery.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes