I saw the funniest thing at the super market the other day.

So the other day I went to the super market to get some groceries and bacon. I got in my car and was about ready to start driving away but then I saw a hilarious scene unfolding before me and had to stay to watch.

There was this fat lady that had parked too close to the line like a typical obese American moron and 2 cars had taken up the spots on both sides of her car. Because of this she could not fit in the car because the opening was too small. At this point I started laughing hysterically in my car.

So this cart boy is pushing some carts and of course she runs up to him and asks him to move her car out of the spot so she can get her fat ass in. I was kind of far away and my windows were closed but I'm guessing she said something along those lines because he got in her car and moved it out of the 'tight spot'. The whole time I was torn up between laughing and weeping for society. She didn't even tip him at the end.

I just wanted to share this because its the most hilarious thing I've seen in public for a while. Feel free to add your own experiences or whatever.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol these overly obese creatures are always funny to observe in their natural habitat :)