How would you react if a guy played hard to get?

just wondering how a female reacts to this cause ik a lot of them do it.

81

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure. I'd either continue to pursue him or just move on.

71
  • No guy is hard to get for an attractive girl. So, she would likely just think you're not interested and move on.

• This goes back to the dating game. Personally if a guy plays hard to get, I would assume he is either a player of some sort or just not interested. I would move on.

• I would back off immediately and move on. I'm pretty friendly with guys I like, even if not completely obvious, so I wouldn't stick around if the guy didn't reciprocate

• I tend to assume that he's blowing me off and back off. I'm not going to throw myself around desperately trying to get some guy's attention if he seems uninterested.

• I probably wouldn't realize that he was doing it but I wouldn't pursue him.I want my guy to fight for me lol. I shouldn't have to work for him:)

• Ive had this happen before. I got tired of it and moved on

• I hate hesd games so I would say screw it.

• I'd hate it and bust is ego by ignoring him I don't liike playing games like that and will not but up with it at this point.I am old enough to know that that's not going to get me anywhere but it would be his loss at the end if I really liked him.