What are your tips for making the best tuna sandwich?

What type of bread? Do you put cheese on it? what kind? condiments? Veggies?

134

Most Helpful Guy

• First make a good tuna salad. I usually added minced red bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, celery stalks, and vidalia onion to give it a light sweet flavor. Then I add the tuna fish, mayo, and spices like poppy seeds, salt, ground black pepper, maybe a little onion powder, etc. Mixed it up with my fingers good by squishing it. =D

After that, , maybe make some bacon at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes until it's nice and crispy. Then a tuna and bacon sandwich with provolone on whatever bread interests me at the moment. Romaine lettuce, slices of tomato, maybe a slice of onion, etc. Some mustard on the bread and maybe a pickle on the side. Sounds like it might be alright. =)

• will you marry me? jk :)

• Any woman I marry, better be able to keep up, and want to learn...

"Anywhere you go, all around the world, all the best cooks are men." - Lefty Ruggiero

• Hooooly crap that sounds so good!