Why are ugly girls so cocky?

So there is this girl, she is a complete bitch anyway she keeps showing off ans stuff and she annoys me because she is always coming to me about trivial things

anyway she was like, she is going to the party as a Victoria secrets angel. I was thinking wtf, you mean your going there looking like a giant bat. I didn't say it though because I don't like hurting people's feelings.

She is like 5ft 2, buck tooth with space, she is slim praise Jesus but her face is just ugh. I am decent looking, well I am attractive, and yes tall, and skinny with great proportions but I don't act like that, sometimes I just drag on a pair of jeans and I am out cause I don't care... She would be like, umm your hair is awful. you look like someone kicked you off a truck, if she sees me wearing makeup she would be like, wow whip out your bag of magic tricks. I am thinking, you could not even look as good as me even if I was dead but again I do not say it because I would crush her.

she is constantly asking for my approval or like she wants to prove something. I am in the corner minding my own business, she always find me asking stupid stuff about hair and how she looks and try to insult me and I am like yea whatever doesn't matter

why does she keeps coming to me about stuff like this?

Updates:
none of you ladies can say you have never acted in such a manner. so relax and stop acting "superior"

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she is insecure or she really does think this and didn't have the heart to tell her. I hate bitchy people but then again people have their own definition of beauty. I would just tell her that you don't want to talk to her anymore and to just leave you alone.

1|0
    0|0
    • I should but I know she is insecure, and she cries easily so I allow her to say mean things because I don't want to crush her but heaven knows I am thinking it.

• lol. It's not right to make others feel bad or just because you do. =/ you should tell her.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Jealous of you and probably wants to make you look like a fool when you get mad at her.

1|0
    0|0
    • that's not gonna happen. I can say one thing and crush her so I allow her to make her snide remarks, but I swear one of these days I think I am gonna tell her that she looks like a tiny washed up buck-teeth troll

• maybe she has a hidden desire for you.

or maybe she is insecured.

or maybe she wants to be your bestie lol. and maybe she is just playing with her stupid bitchy comments about you.

or she really hates you and she wants to get a play out of you to see if it affects you.

if you know you got IT, you don't need to worry about this attention seeking fan of yours. if she still gets in your face, just confront the bitch what the hell does she want from you? and tell her to leave you alone!

0|0
    0|0
  • the big question isn't why are ugly girls so cocky, the big question is why are you still friends? you both seems to have a problem with each other so why don't you just end it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Idk probably the same reason why you're bad mouthing her right now? No offense I just I can't stand this type of stuff, why do girls have to be like this? You're getting mad at her because she's acting like she's better looking than you while you feel the exact same way... why even worry about something so small and insignificant there's so much more to life and people than physical attractiveness. I'm not saying her behavior is okay but you can't change people, plus you acting superior to her even behind her back is just as vain. We're all people there's only so much we can do with our physical appearances but what's something that is more important and we have control over is our personalities and how we treat and behave around others.

2|0
    2|0
  • Does the implication also counts the other way around? Otherwise you would be ugly because you sound cocky yourself!

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't you just ask the same question but with a diffrent story?

0|0
    0|0
  • She may have a problem with you, and if not, then she is just a bitch...

0|0
    0|0
  • They are what they eat.

0|1
    0|0
  • You sound like my gay friend who acts like a f'n diva. If you could 'crush her' why the hell are you even friends if you have the nerve to say disrespectful things to her in the first place? Sounds like its you who likes to think your mr captain hero. More like banging on the closet homo. Women piss me off sometimes but to go bashing on women and acting like your hotter then her. Your gay and this post is just an attention getter to see how many people side with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • why are the girls below trolling. I understand exactly where you are coming from. I know a girl like that and she teased me for years and I knew deep down that this chick was ugly as f*** but I did not say anything until one day I spelled it out for her and she left me alone.

come on girls, stop pretending as if you have never badmouthed another woman before. stop being such lying self righteous bitches

3|0
    0|0
  • You both sound like you have horrible attitudes.

1|1
    2|0
    • "none of you ladies can say you have never acted in such a manner. so relax and stop acting "superior""

Just because you act this way does not mean that everyone else does. Quit trying to justify your sh*tty attitude.

• Show All
    • and I suppose everyone should be more like you am I right. I hate when people use themselves as a yardstick to judge other people and that my friend is also bullying.

• QA is obviously bothered by the way her friend is acting. Does she want to fix the problem or does she just want to bitch about it? She's basically saying, "My friend talks sh*t about me, so I'm going to deal with it by talking sh*t about her online to make myself feel better" rather than actually addressing her friend and trying to solve the problem. Yes, I do think QA should try to take the high road, rather than acting in a similar manner as one she despises.

• It's just this one girl. Maybe she's just arrogant or doesn't know how to socialize very well.

Anyway, going on and on about how ugly a chick is doesn't make you any prettier. Just blow her off, dwelling on it only makes you upset and doesn't change her stupid comments.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes