Why are ugly girls so cocky?

So there is this girl, she is a complete bitch anyway she keeps showing off ans stuff and she annoys me because she is always coming to me about trivial things

anyway she was like, she is going to the party as a Victoria secrets angel. I was thinking wtf, you mean your going there looking like a giant bat. I didn't say it though because I don't like hurting people's feelings.

She is like 5ft 2, buck tooth with space, she is slim praise Jesus but her face is just ugh. I am decent looking, well I am attractive, and yes tall, and skinny with great proportions but I don't act like that, sometimes I just drag on a pair of jeans and I am out cause I don't care... She would be like, umm your hair is awful. you look like someone kicked you off a truck, if she sees me wearing makeup she would be like, wow whip out your bag of magic tricks. I am thinking, you could not even look as good as me even if I was dead but again I do not say it because I would crush her.

she is constantly asking for my approval or like she wants to prove something. I am in the corner minding my own business, she always find me asking stupid stuff about hair and how she looks and try to insult me and I am like yea whatever doesn't matter

why does she keeps coming to me about stuff like this?

none of you ladies can say you have never acted in such a manner. so relax and stop acting "superior"

103

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she is insecure or she really does think this and didn't have the heart to tell her. I hate bitchy people but then again people have their own definition of beauty. I would just tell her that you don't want to talk to her anymore and to just leave you alone.

• I should but I know she is insecure, and she cries easily so I allow her to say mean things because I don't want to crush her but heaven knows I am thinking it.

• lol. It's not right to make others feel bad or just because you do. =/ you should tell her.