This girl from years ago suddenly appears in one of my classes, I didn't recognize her at all

This girl from years ago suddenly appears in one of my classes, I didn't recognize her at all but I wondered why she made it a point to snatch a paper out my hand as she walked in, then when she started talking to me I kinda felt like I knew her but couldn't remember from where so we talked about class then went on our ways. After some thought I finally realized that in knew her from a place I moved from during high school years (about 5 years ago) but the next class she didn't show and hasn't shown since...I'm starting to wonder if she genuinely liked me and didn't remember me either or she did and for some reason didn't want to make it known...What do you think? She has to be in her 20s by now so alil too old for mind games I think or maybe...?

10