This girl from years ago suddenly appears in one of my classes, I didn't recognize her at all

This girl from years ago suddenly appears in one of my classes, I didn't recognize her at all but I wondered why she made it a point to snatch a paper out my hand as she walked in, then when she started talking to me I kinda felt like I knew her but couldn't remember from where so we talked about class then went on our ways. After some thought I finally realized that in knew her from a place I moved from during high school years (about 5 years ago) but the next class she didn't show and hasn't shown since...I'm starting to wonder if she genuinely liked me and didn't remember me either or she did and for some reason didn't want to make it known...What do you think? She has to be in her 20s by now so alil too old for mind games I think or maybe...?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• well she's got your attention... but class doesn't.. She stopped going to class? sounds like she's disorganized if she's missing a bunch of classes.. School isn't cheap so it shows that she may not be appreciative which is also a bad sign.. leave her in the past hah if she comes into your future let her do it when she gets her shiznit together lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes