What is the biggest deal breaker on a girl (psychically)

So you met a really beautiful girl. Smart, sexy, polite, talented. I mean she looks like a supermodel, with a wifey personality and a brain like Harvard She is your perfect match (BUT) she has flaws. which of these flaws do you find worst.

FLAW ONE

She has a beautiful smile, pearly whites out front but when she opens her mouth you realize that she needs some fillings and she has two molars missing.

FLAW TWO

She has long lean shapely toned legs however when she takes off her shoes you find some horrible corns and callouses on her toes.

FLAW THREE

She has an amazing body, golden complexion, everything proportionate but when she strips down naked you realize there is an ugly extra skin at her anus. a skin tag

FLAW FOUR

she is sweet and polite very impressionable but when yo take her out to dinner she eats like a pig.

Come guys let me know which of these is the biggest deal breaker for you LOL
GOSH I LOVE You GUYS LOLOLOLOLOLOL
well men are a lot deeper than I thought. :) thumbs up guys

113

Most Helpful Guy

• extra skin at her anus...wtf are you talking about. I like a girls eyes the most and face and are deal breakers even if she has a hot body if I do not like her face especially her eyes its never gonna happen no matter how cool she is or if her body is flawless. personality counts too a bit. but I love feet too ...its not a deal breaker if her feet are unappealing but if she has lovely feet her attractivenesss counts like a million times more and I want to suck them, lick them, F them...what can I say I'm a weirdo when it comes to feet I always notice a girls feet and I often notice her hands too I love hands but not as much as feet.