What is the biggest deal breaker on a girl (psychically)

So you met a really beautiful girl. Smart, sexy, polite, talented. I mean she looks like a supermodel, with a wifey personality and a brain like Harvard She is your perfect match (BUT) she has flaws. which of these flaws do you find worst.

FLAW ONE

She has a beautiful smile, pearly whites out front but when she opens her mouth you realize that she needs some fillings and she has two molars missing.

FLAW TWO

She has long lean shapely toned legs however when she takes off her shoes you find some horrible corns and callouses on her toes.

FLAW THREE

She has an amazing body, golden complexion, everything proportionate but when she strips down naked you realize there is an ugly extra skin at her anus. a skin tag

FLAW FOUR

she is sweet and polite very impressionable but when yo take her out to dinner she eats like a pig.

Come guys let me know which of these is the biggest deal breaker for you LOL
Updates:
GOSH I LOVE You GUYS LOLOLOLOLOLOL
well men are a lot deeper than I thought. :) thumbs up guys

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• extra skin at her anus...wtf are you talking about. I like a girls eyes the most and face and are deal breakers even if she has a hot body if I do not like her face especially her eyes its never gonna happen no matter how cool she is or if her body is flawless. personality counts too a bit. but I love feet too ...its not a deal breaker if her feet are unappealing but if she has lovely feet her attractivenesss counts like a million times more and I want to suck them, lick them, F them...what can I say I'm a weirdo when it comes to feet I always notice a girls feet and I often notice her hands too I love hands but not as much as feet.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You talk as if Flaw Four is actually a flaw.

Time for an eating contest.

4|1
    0|0
  • If she has no sense of humor, and if she doesn't accept that she is tall and bony and acs insecure about it.

If she is always talking about her car, or mine, or the one she saw yesterday.

If she reads celebrity news all te time and wants to talk about what the celebs are doing.

If she won't consider voting for me instead of Rombama.

0|0
    1|0
  • Flaw one: could care less about molars since they're towards the back.

Flaw two: I don't have the best looking feet either and I don't have a foot fetish so I could care less

Flaw three: my attention would be focused on other places on her body...

Flaw four: as long as she chews with her mouth closed I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think the 4th one is a flaw. :D It just means she is herself and loves to eat. I wouldn't mind the first "flaw" either. I don't look at feet too often so number 2 can be disregarded. So that narrows it down to number 3. If I had to pick one, but I'm a virgin so its not a deal breaker to me because that area isn't important to me. All the traits before the flaws are why I'd love her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh.. all of it sucks, I don't know where to begin... but - I'm not into anal and I don't have feet fetish, also what's deep inside her mouth should be her issue, as long as her breath is OK, so the fourth one is the worst.. although the third sounds quite terrible!

0|0
    0|0
  • Flaw three would be the worst and that still can be fixed. The other three aren't bad at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Flaw two. I don't really care about one, three and four.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unnecessary hair on a girl is my number one physical turn off. If she's got hair on her face, arms, legs, down there etc..then I can't do it.

0|0
    5|1
    • you do realize that all girls have hair on all those places, right?

• You do realize there are ways to get rid of it, right?

• Probably #2, with #3 in a close tie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, a big vagina.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of these are deal breakers for me...o.O

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoulders

0|0
    0|0
  • Well all those things can be fixed so they are not deal breakers. If a girl has a pretty face with nice eyes, I can look past almost anything. The only deal breakers would be if a girl was really fat or really short but the girl from your question looks like a supermodel, so that doesn't apply to her.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes