What happened to him?

Basically he's dropped off the face of the earth. In summary...it all deals with poor grades and changing schools and I guess pride?

He's a sophomore in college (I've known him since the 6th grade) and he's that guy that's super involved in everything. Goes to all school events, volunteers a lot...if something is going on, he's there. He got this huge scholarship his senior year of high school and went to college a few hours away from our hometown. His freshman year he got involved in a fraternity, got a job, and I guess social life/commitments got in the way of class and he made poor grades. I just recently learned that this fall semester he's actually here in town at a community college and he's working, living at home, etc instead of being back at the school he was last year...I had no idea because I haven't seen him at church, haven't seen ANY activity on Facebook, and haven't heard about him from any of our multitude of mutual friends which is so unusual.

I guess now he's super busy or strictly grounded or maybe ashamed and that's why I haven't seen him?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be a huge list of reason, to many to even begin to type out but if you're interested in talking to him why not just message him on Facebook or get his number from a mutual friend or stop by his work to say hi and ask to meet up.

• all last year I tried talking to him, keeping in touch, etc but he was always busy or had to go in 10 minutes or he'd reply really slowly so I just get the feeling that he doesn't really care about talking to me haha. its just strange to me how he's disappeared haha