Why am I getting full so easily?

I started a diet and plus I have been drinking lots of water. My stomach is so bloated like I had cheeseburgers and chicken then ice cream. I have been eating salads, fruits, veggies, and working out everyday. What is the problem? advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you eating any fats? A fat diet from all whole foods should be the bulk of your diet. Meat, fish, fowl, eggs, avocados, olives, nuts, and seeds. If your not getting enough fats then you are basically squeezing all your organs in your tummy. Yes, fats cushion your organs. Don't be scarred of fat, your brain is made out of 100% fat, and fat does not make you gain any fat! Eat plenty of plants and vegetables, but fruit in moderation, as it turns to glucose on your body and excessive amounts will just store it as fat. Message me with any questions you have, I'm studying to become a physician on nutrients, and I know my stuff!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe gas build up from all the fruit and vegetables. Don't worry, it will..pass! Your body is just adjusting to a sudden change in deiet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its not a problem at all, your appetite is changing due to the chemical fluxes in your body, continue your current regiment and allow your body to determine how much of what food you need. Because of the dietary and physical changes you are making, your body is reacting that way it can keep itself healthy. Water is a filler but it goes through your system quickly so try not to drink excess water or you could lost important vitamin and nutrients. Don't forget to watch our potassium and sodium levels. Those are the first to go when you drink lots of water.

0|0
    0|0
  • you must give it some time, it's not right after you started with the diet that you obtain results

0|0
    0|0
  • Gas probably, your body has to adjust.

0|0
    0|0
  • your body is probably just adjusting to the new diet. it takes a few weeks to adjust to increased fiber. are you lactose intolerant or sensitive? if your bloating doesn't go down, you can try taking some digestive enzyme capsules available at special nutrition/health centers. get the ones that have enzymes for protein, fat, and carbs, and lactose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Water . Water makes you ful

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be gas built up do to the extra ruff**e and veggies you have been eating. Plus water is filling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm...i'm no doctor but when I was younger I stopped eating (I was a disordered eater). I heard that when you stop eating as much your stomach shrinks and you don't need as much to get full. Please be careful and make sure you are eating enough calories to stay healthy. I lost a lot of weight starving myself (hips,ribs, etc sticking out)...soon the feel of any food in my stomach hurt and made me feel disgusted. I made myself very sick. It took a long time to get back to a healthy weight and even now years later, I still get cold very easily. It's just not a comfortable way to live...so I'm sorry for the lecture but please be sure your being healhy :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I am overweight! I just do not understand why

• Show All
    • 200 5"2

• Is your family on the heavier side? It could be genetic or a glandular condition. I would see a doc and work out a nutrition/exercise plan. I know it would be embarrassing but it will make sure you get to where you want to e in the healthiest way. After what happened to me, I would never want someone to go through what I did. Doing it this way will make you feel great about yourself. :) I used to be very overweight. I'm 4 10" so I'm a shorty too lol.

Recommended myTakes