Why am I getting full so easily?

I started a diet and plus I have been drinking lots of water. My stomach is so bloated like I had cheeseburgers and chicken then ice cream. I have been eating salads, fruits, veggies, and working out everyday. What is the problem? advice?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you eating any fats? A fat diet from all whole foods should be the bulk of your diet. Meat, fish, fowl, eggs, avocados, olives, nuts, and seeds. If your not getting enough fats then you are basically squeezing all your organs in your tummy. Yes, fats cushion your organs. Don't be scarred of fat, your brain is made out of 100% fat, and fat does not make you gain any fat! Eat plenty of plants and vegetables, but fruit in moderation, as it turns to glucose on your body and excessive amounts will just store it as fat. Message me with any questions you have, I'm studying to become a physician on nutrients, and I know my stuff!