Why do I feel guilty & ex hurt me bad?

I have been with this guy for three years. Done a lot for him, to his shopping, cooking, visa and other help. I have caught him cheating on me 6 times. Guess I should have left him then. On my objection, I got I only love you (lol) I'm only serious with you.

His family arranged a girl for him to get married to, I got dropped in instant to just friend, ignored.i Had to endure listening to how in love the girl is with him etc. so instead of slapping him one, I told a friend who wrote a letter to his fiancé.

I feel so guilty & tried to explain and say sorry, despite what I have been put through. But he called me so many nasty names,emotionally abused me & said he will contact me in 2 months

Guy I don't want him back, but why do I feel guilty & what does he mean contact me, when I have been exploited, manipulated & abused.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not speak to this a**hole. He'll just drag you down with him. You feel guilty because he's a guy you were with and it was your friend that contacted his fiance. this wasn't your fault, he shouldn't have treated you like sh*t. It's probably best for you to keep him far from your life. Unless you need to talk to him for closure, in which case please try hard not to get sucked into his lies again