How do you treat your girlfriends?

I've been feeling like I get treated really wrong lately, but I don't know if it's just me over reacting or not. Like...what is normal treatment from a normal guy? I always ask my friends who are girls, but they just make their boyfriends sound like they're straight out of a movie.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Who you calling normal, ooh yes I'm normal Spongebob so, I guess me.

A normal guy treats his girlfriend normally like all normal people should, or that's what they want you too believe.

We are all a little weird and treat what we think is normal for us.

If you need personal examples, normal treatment for me is:

1) I always say thank you and please

2) I always open the door for my lady even if it's not required, a bit old fashion but it has become a habit.

3) I give my honest opinion about everything, even if you don't like it or agree with it, then I like to hear her opinion and look if we can come too an agreement about the subject in question.

4) If I get angry or frustrated by her, I mostly leave the room and let us both cool down before picking up on the subject again with a cool head and without bad emotions which can make you say some really stupid things.

5) I'm not a hopeless romantic, but when I am she knows it's sincere and from the heart.