If your girlfriend was staying over the night, would it bother you to let her sleep in one of your tshirts?

Do you like how a girl looks wearing only an over sized t shirt?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• This is pretty much standard procedure. I've learned to buy plenty of generic (non-printed) colored T-shirts, because I know I'm going to end up "losing" some to her, and I don't want to lose the few printed ones that I really want to keep, such as my Firefly shirt or my Google shirts.

And, yes, I like seeing her in one of my shirts. She looks so tiny and cute, and she enjoys wearing them and being comfortable and that it "smells like me".