If your girlfriend was staying over the night, would it bother you to let her sleep in one of your tshirts?

Do you like how a girl looks wearing only an over sized t shirt?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is pretty much standard procedure. I've learned to buy plenty of generic (non-printed) colored T-shirts, because I know I'm going to end up "losing" some to her, and I don't want to lose the few printed ones that I really want to keep, such as my Firefly shirt or my Google shirts.

And, yes, I like seeing her in one of my shirts. She looks so tiny and cute, and she enjoys wearing them and being comfortable and that it "smells like me".

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would LOVE her to sleep in one of my t-shirts. I think it's cute and makes me feel like she likes feeling close to me. I don't think there are too many guys out there who would say they don't want that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course not...although nude would be nice as well...(:(:(:

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love it. :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother and yes it's hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol this reminds me of the play I'm in. There's a guy, Tom and his boss Diane. Tom falls in love with Diane, and Diane is involved in a fraudulent accounting scheme, so she takes Tom away to her cabin on a mountain for a "working weekend" and when he comes back inside, she's wearing nothing but his button down shirt. He kind of panics a bit, and when he finds out she doesn't want a relationship, he says, "I guess if I want you, I have to take the whole package." she says, "Well, it's a nice package, right?" then my favorite line in the play, "Yeah... especially half unwrapped..."

1|0
    0|0
  • id think it was cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys find it hot

1|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes