Favorite raw and smackdown superstar and diva?

Who is yours? can be a current diva and superstar or someone that used to be on the shows.

I used to watch it years ago and still watch it time to time. Most of the ones I loved isn't on the shows anymore but I'm still a fan.

My favorites are Trish Stratus, Lita, Randy Orton, Christian (Captain Carisma), Edge, Shelton Benjamin and Booker T.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Used to watch WWE long time ago. Sadly it isn't and never will be the WWE it used to be. Favorite superstar is hard, I used to like so many: Booker T, Rand Orton, Triple H, Undertaker, The Rock, Kurt Angle. I'd have to say my favorite would be Shawn Michaels, one of the greatest if not the greatest! Favorite Diva is definetely Stacy Kiebler. She's gone as well, off dating George Clooney haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • i was never a stacy keibler fan though but she is better then all thecurrent divas combined. And I couldn't agree more wwe isn't what it used to be, everything changed for me when Benoit killed himself, Eddie died, trish and lita retired, some of the ones I liked went to TNA. And I forgot to mention Batista by the way, I liked him as well

• Show All
    • oh my god rob van dam, ha ha yea I remember him, did he team up with rey or eddie? What did you think of torrie wilson, sable and ashley massaro?

• Bhaha this is nostalgia beyond belief! I sent you a message!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I am a professional wrestling purist and as such refuse to watch WWE, TNA and so forth as I regard the American style/present product as absolutely laughable and as defecating upon tthe tradition and legacies of their illustrious predecessors such as the old NWA, WCCC, AWA, the old WWWF/WWF (while admittedly I wasn't a fan of the gimmicks and the tie-ins with celebrities it is infinitely more palatable than the mess served today). Suffice to say I prefer Puroresu (the Japanese variation which treats it as a legitimate respect and accords it the respect that it is due) and other promotions such as ROH which emphasise technical/scientific wrestling without the idiotic storylines/comedy (the state of the WWE is that bad nowadays they hire 'writers' and not 'bookers' who 'write shows' and not 'book programs of matches' notice the distinction.; they're serving up a roided-up Seinfeld every week. One can hope that eventually they'll come around but the money is flowing into their coffers peddling this 'Sports Entertainment' drivel and their influence is all too pervasive).

That being said, of the current ones I believe CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are the best in terms of their technical abilities, workrate, promo work/mic skills etc. but sadly they are prevented from displaying the full extent of said capabilities due to the pathetic style they are forced to perform in - that is to say, you'll be hard-pressed to see a vertical suplex, piledriver and other staples of professional wrestling in favour of a style which does away with any 'headbumps' and is geared towards presenting a style that while 'safer' is infinitely more unsatisfying and much easier for the fitness models and bodybuilders that have been drafted in who can't differentiate between a wristwatch and a wristlock to quote the venerable Bobby 'The Brain' heenan. Case in point, refer to their bouts in ROH prior to entering the WWE and you will see wrestling par excellence and not the dumbed down schlock that is being presented.

0|0
    0|0
    • 'as a legitimate sport' I wish to say in regard of Puroresu. There is a small niche for the American-style product but in Japan proper 'wrestling' is king; admittedly, NJPW is geared more towards being 'shoot style'/martial-arts based in comparison to AJPW which is more 'NWA/southern style wrasslin' but they equally treat it with the respect and veneration it rightly deserves.

• Trish Stratus was a freakin babe. She's all I cared about. Gimme Trish any day.

It was fun watching wrestling as a kid over at a friend's house. It was always good entertainment, especially when some of the ridiculous characters like Gold Dust showed up to take a comical beatdown. Then of course you had "The Rock" who was a great ambassador to the industry.

0|0
    0|0
    • yea she was great and she wasn't just pretty she was really good at wrestling and not just some pretty face that didn't do anything close to wrestling

• Yeah... that too... o_o

• The best Diva of all time is Lita; sylish, powerful, cute, sexy, and most importantly...can actually fight! :-D

For superstars, I love the Attitude era guys; HHH, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Chris Jericho, Edge, and most of all, The Rock! 8-)

0|0
    0|0
    • Lita could fight yea and so could trish that's why I liked them. They actually worked and didn't just strut around showing off their bodies. The sad thing is all the good ones are not in the wwe anymore, the new ones are so lame especially the divas

• I haven't watched it in about 10-11 years...but I'll say Brett Hart and Trish Stratus. I used to be a huge fan of Chris Benoit...I still can't believe he did what he did to himself and his family.

Also, I was a big fan of Triple H.

0|0
    0|0
    • they they are all good And I know I was shocked too Chris Benoit was always the nice guy who would think he would kill his wife and kid. I used to hate triple H cause of his little side kick Ric Flair, god I couldn't stand those two together

• Show All
    • There are TONS of wrestlers that die too damn young. A lot of it is because of the amount drugs they do (pain killers, alcohol, steroids, etc.), that sh*t takes a horrible toll on your body, no matter who you are.

• yea and all the pressure that comes with fame

• either ray mysterio or the rock, I don't think the rock is in it anymore though haven't watched that sh*t in ages. love hte rock though, inspiration.

0|0
    0|0
    • i haven't watched it in so long either cause it went downhills for wwe like 4-5 years ago

• John cena

Diva = I don't watch girls fight because it is very stupid and pointless, I feel stupid when I watch it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kane fan for life! XD I only watch wrestling these days to follow that character.

0|0
    0|0
  • superstar: gotta say it, sylvester stallone

diva: allysa milano

...both italians :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton and John Cena.

0|0
    0|0
    • no one of the past or current divas?

• Hmm Lita I guess!

I used to watch it a long time ago : )

• yea same here, lita and trish were my faves. Although I didn't like candice michelle in the beginning cause she was just a pretty face but she grew on me so she also became one of my faves

• It's lame now but randy, wanna f*ck him. And lita

0|0
    0|0
  • The Rock counts right?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, he's my favorite too. He's technically under contract but he's under a legends contract. He can make promos on occasion and of course have matches every once in a while but he's not a weekly superstar anymore. he's 40 years old

• Show All
    • caligirl, you're awesome. great question.

Recommended myTakes