Favorite raw and smackdown superstar and diva?

Who is yours? can be a current diva and superstar or someone that used to be on the shows.

I used to watch it years ago and still watch it time to time. Most of the ones I loved isn't on the shows anymore but I'm still a fan.

My favorites are Trish Stratus, Lita, Randy Orton, Christian (Captain Carisma), Edge, Shelton Benjamin and Booker T.

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Used to watch WWE long time ago. Sadly it isn't and never will be the WWE it used to be. Favorite superstar is hard, I used to like so many: Booker T, Rand Orton, Triple H, Undertaker, The Rock, Kurt Angle. I'd have to say my favorite would be Shawn Michaels, one of the greatest if not the greatest! Favorite Diva is definetely Stacy Kiebler. She's gone as well, off dating George Clooney haha.

• i was never a stacy keibler fan though but she is better then all thecurrent divas combined. And I couldn't agree more wwe isn't what it used to be, everything changed for me when Benoit killed himself, Eddie died, trish and lita retired, some of the ones I liked went to TNA. And I forgot to mention Batista by the way, I liked him as well

• oh my god rob van dam, ha ha yea I remember him, did he team up with rey or eddie? What did you think of torrie wilson, sable and ashley massaro?

• Bhaha this is nostalgia beyond belief! I sent you a message!