Why doesn't a guy want to come to my place?

Why doesn't a guy want to come to my place? We all was go to his place .. I'm want to why is this .. I have my own Place I'm not sure why decline every time I offer... I been seen this guy for about 1year We had fling couple a years ago but life parted different paths at that time...We know each since grade school.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• LOL, my girl asked me the same thing. I am more comfortable at my place. We can do what we want be as loud as we want, walk around nude if needed, make love anywhere any room or appliance anytime,lol... But mainly it just feels like more of a comfortable setting.

My girls place is very nice everything has its place. I feel very un easy there like I'm not suppose to sit wrong or if I put my feet on the coffee table, she never says anything about it but I'm not as free willing to do what I want.

PLUS her brother just walks in when he visits her unannounced. No matter what she says she cannot stop family from coming over. The last time I was there we were getting wild in her room and when we were finishing up I walked out in the next room and he was there on her computer playing a game. I was weirded out by his behavior so was she. (btw: she is helping him get on his feet so sometimes lets him crash in the basement), but still after this I do Not go over there.

Another thing too is she has a full grown lab in the house. Its like a small horse walking around. As much as pet owners think that they are clean or whatever. The house has a stink like wet dog. EVERY PET HOUSE STINKS ! Not cool.

anyway my point is he is more comfortable and feels lie this dwelling as his hideout his playground. So unless you don't have an annoying brother or smelly pet. I'm sure its nothing personal,lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without any context, could be for a multitude of reasons.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes