Girls, What does it mean when a girl won't message you first?

She lives a long way away from me but we hook up whenever she comes back to my town for work which is every couple of months. I really like her and when I message her she seems to feel the same. But the thing is that I always have to message her first... It feels like she doesn't want to talk to me and only does when I message first. Does this mean she is no interested and wants me to forget about her in a polite way or is it just something girls do? I just thought if she really does like me maybe she would want to know how my day was every now and then :/ help Would be appreciated ladies :)!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i think she probably does not want to look pushy

0|0
    0|0
    • But it's NEVER her first, surely she'd understand at least once wouldn't make her pushy. It would make my day to have a "hey, how are you?" from her...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She is probably feeling the same way as you do. Why is he not texting me first. I like my boyfriend to text me first.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't mind messaging first and showing her I'm thinking about her, but she never once texts me

First. Just feels like she doesn't want to hear from me and only talks to me because she has to..

• I see your point. Have you asked her if she likes texting at all? Maybe she would prefer the phone and hearing your voice. Personally I don't like to text as I like to hear my boyfriends voice. But, he likes to text. I always text him more and I know exactly how you feel. Every once in awhile he will text me. A lot of Women still like the chase, but with our culture today and busy lives, texting can be considered part of the chase that some women expect from Men.

• Depends what she's saying when she replies, of she seems like she's engaged in the conversation then she just likes being chased lol if you noticed her not reciprocating then she isn't interested

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the same problem but the other way around!

1|0
    0|0
    • Pretty sh*tty feeling!

• Yeah, it is! I hate been like this!

Recommended myTakes