Girls, What does it mean when a girl won't message you first?

She lives a long way away from me but we hook up whenever she comes back to my town for work which is every couple of months. I really like her and when I message her she seems to feel the same. But the thing is that I always have to message her first... It feels like she doesn't want to talk to me and only does when I message first. Does this mean she is no interested and wants me to forget about her in a polite way or is it just something girls do? I just thought if she really does like me maybe she would want to know how my day was every now and then :/ help Would be appreciated ladies :)!

40

Most Helpful Girl

• i think she probably does not want to look pushy

• But it's NEVER her first, surely she'd understand at least once wouldn't make her pushy. It would make my day to have a "hey, how are you?" from her...