If you had 30 seconds to live, what would be your biggest regret?

A lot of faces come to mind and when I ask myself if I gave it my all, the answer is almost always no. Without going into details, my only regret is that I didn't try hard enough.

So naturally my new official motto is "Try harder".

If you had 30 seconds to live, what would you regret most?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I regret not allowing myself to love more... and BE loved more.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 30 seconds?! Man this isn't enough time to even think calmly! xD

Maybe I would regret dying even before

becoming the successful person my parents wanted me to be.

I would regret wasting many moments from my life.

I would regret many things...

Everyone now has the chance to do all what he/she can,

so they won't regret anything later.

But few of us are using the time they have been given wisely.

0|0
    0|0
  • My motto in life is: "Never ever give up".

If I only had 30 seconds left to live, I would think about all those people that I have helped or cared for that I did my best to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being too shy, and not as social as I would have prefered. Even though in know it's really not something I could have controlled.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that I let several girls who actually did like me get away. I was always, at the time, focusing on one girl at a particular point (typical Asperger thing).

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn, why did I spend my last day studying for the GRE I'll never take?

Seriously though, I wouldn't have any regrets. I don't want to sound like I have the biggest head ever but I think I've made a lot of smart choices. People I've lost touch with are gone for good reasons. People still in my life are here for good reasons.

The only thing that would suddenly become an issue if I died is how much time I spent on things I didn't particularly enjoy to reach a certain goal (see GRE example, haha). It's time wasted if I were to die soon, but it's time well-spent if I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd regret that I didn't have more time.

Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

0|0
    0|0
  • that I did not bang BL when I had the chance. I could have died happy then instead.

1|0
    0|0
  • Put on some music, close my eyes, and embrace the end with a last second smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would regret whatever decision I made to only have another 30 seconds to live.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would regret whatever I had done to cause me to only have 30 seconds to live.

0|0
    0|0
  • wasting 10,000 pounds in 4 months! great question by the way :)

0|0
    0|0
  • probably for not trying to be more social with people

0|0
    0|0
  • No regrets!

1|1
    0|0
  • Not being there with/for him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes