Who is your favorite artist/band from the 90's?

For me, it would have to be Pearl Jam.

88

Most Helpful Girl

• The 90's were arguably the best period for music behind the MoTown era. I am shocked nobody said Nirvana. Where is the respect people?

78
  • I didn't have a favorite, but I had an anti-favorite. The Backstreet Boys and N-Sync were NOT what I liked. But they actually are good compared to today's "music". I'd rather listen to Justin Timberlake than Justin Bieber. But to stay in the 90s, I liked just about everything, except the boy bands. I also liked the 80s, except for NKOTB, who were the predecessors to BB and N'Sync.

• i hate music from the 90's, but Backstreet Boys are the only ones that has songs I still like. And also Soul Asylum.

• For pop, N*Sync. For rock, Staind. I also still enjoy a lot of R&B from the 90's.

• Sepultura. There still active but their golden years were in the 90's were Max and Igor Cavalera were still in the band.

• Third Eye Blind

• I'm packed and I'm holding! Not their best song, but it's still catchy.

I say Motorcycle Drive-by is.

• Blink-182

• Biggie Smalls aka The Notorious BIG

• Smashing pumpkins hands down

• I also loved sound garden and counting crows. Lol to the people posting nsync/backstreet boys as their favorite.

• all of it

minus the boy bands

• Cher

• Is that a serious question...

• Alice in Chains or Jeff Buckley (its a band though they were only known by their singers name)

• Nsync if we are talking 90's I loved them growing up..I always wanted to go see the in concert but never happened. At this point I don't think I'll ever see them ever in concert, they are the only boy band that have not come back together just for old times sake.

• Mariah Carey.