Who is your favorite artist/band from the 90's?

Who is your favorite artist/band from the 90's?

For me, it would have to be Pearl Jam.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The 90's were arguably the best period for music behind the MoTown era. I am shocked nobody said Nirvana. Where is the respect people?

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I didn't have a favorite, but I had an anti-favorite. The Backstreet Boys and N-Sync were NOT what I liked. But they actually are good compared to today's "music". I'd rather listen to Justin Timberlake than Justin Bieber. But to stay in the 90s, I liked just about everything, except the boy bands. I also liked the 80s, except for NKOTB, who were the predecessors to BB and N'Sync.

0|1
    0|0
  • i hate music from the 90's, but Backstreet Boys are the only ones that has songs I still like. And also Soul Asylum.

0|1
    2|3
  • For pop, N*Sync. For rock, Staind. I also still enjoy a lot of R&B from the 90's.

0|0
    1|0
  • Sepultura. There still active but their golden years were in the 90's were Max and Igor Cavalera were still in the band.

0|0
    0|0
  • Third Eye Blind

0|2
    0|0
    • I'm packed and I'm holding! Not their best song, but it's still catchy.

I say Motorcycle Drive-by is.

• Blink-182

0|1
    0|0
  • Biggie Smalls aka The Notorious BIG

1|0
    0|0
  • Smashing pumpkins hands down

1|0
    0|0
    • I also loved sound garden and counting crows. Lol to the people posting nsync/backstreet boys as their favorite.

• all of it

minus the boy bands

0|2
    0|0
  • Cher

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that a serious question...

0|0
    0|0
  • Alice in Chains or Jeff Buckley (its a band though they were only known by their singers name)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nsync if we are talking 90's I loved them growing up..I always wanted to go see the in concert but never happened. At this point I don't think I'll ever see them ever in concert, they are the only boy band that have not come back together just for old times sake.

0|2
    1|1
  • Mariah Carey.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes