What do girls expect from guys?

What do girls expect guys to do in a relationship? What do you think they will do and what you want them to do also?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, this is a personal question which is different for every girl.

I expect commitment. It's extremely horribly hard for me to commit to someone, even if it's just a casual dating relationship. My parents and aunt and uncles on both sides all have horrible relationship problems. I've been directly effected by it all, it makes me scared of commitment. It's a big deal for me. Maybe not for you, but for me it definitely is.

I expect you treat me better than my friends. I hang out in the library by myself in the fantasy and fiction center before school, during breaks and at lunch. My friends are complete bitches, not sure if we're even friends anymore. I need a rock, someone to lean on. I have no one. Not my family or friends. Treat me well, ask me questions, be interested. Be my rock.

I expect other little things too, don't make fun of my make-up, don't get me in trouble, don't stare at some other girls' butts.