How would you feel if your own mother barely took any pictures during your grad?

she tells you she doesn't care if you died in a bathtub and when she goes to your grad, after you go to a school for five years, she takes only two pictures of you crossing the stage. then, when you are getting married, she tells you the only reason that guy married you is cause no one else would want you. how do you talk to her or would you just leave it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's something wrong with her. Don't take it personal, she's got issues.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would tell my mother she's a bitter old bitch and to f*** off. Then I would go on in my life and never speak to her again. How could someone say such horrible things to their own child?!

1|1
    0|0
    • well mine does. thank goodness I have good friends. I don't really want to get in a fight with her, it feels useless to

• There would be no fighting, you tell her how you feel, then all contact is ceased.

• You have to answer these things when they tell you such things.

For instance, to "the only reaosn that guy married you is cause no one else would want you." you say "it's not because it happened to you that it happens to everyone" or "I don't mind you giving me your experience, but we'll see".

She's just abusive because you swallow these things. Talk back in a harsh yet polite way and it will stop. You're not her doormat, show her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Moms suck. My ran out on me when I was 10 haven't heard from her since. Just forget her and focus on your family with your husband.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes