How would you feel if your own mother barely took any pictures during your grad?

she tells you she doesn't care if you died in a bathtub and when she goes to your grad, after you go to a school for five years, she takes only two pictures of you crossing the stage. then, when you are getting married, she tells you the only reason that guy married you is cause no one else would want you. how do you talk to her or would you just leave it?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• There's something wrong with her. Don't take it personal, she's got issues.