Guys, who have been using Gillete Fusion Proglide Razor?

I am still using the mach turbo3 for past 2 years and I am looking to upgrade to fusion proglide razor to get more closer shaver,so is it good idea to upgrade ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• More blades causes more irritation man, believe me. I've tried all the modern razors from Gillete, Schick, etc and they were all pretty bad. F***the modern crap. Go get yourself a straight razor, yes those big switchblade looking things. Guaranteed closest, smoothest, least irritating shave ever! Nothing will give you as close a shave as a straight razor, believe me. It takes practice and it initially costs a bit but all you need is one razor for the rest of your life, no more cartridges required. Also get the legit shave cream. I have a small tub of Taylors and it will last me over a year as opposed to a can which lasts a few months and the lubrication of good shave cream surpases that of the canned stuff.

0|0
    0|0
    • dude using straight razor by yourself is kinda risky and even with barber doing it I end up getting nicks and it really hurts

• Interesting considering I've used one for the past several years and the worst I've suffered are your average nicks/cuts that you get with a modern piece of crap and that was when I statred. I have several straight razors and I can get through a complete shave without a single cut if I take my time. No they aren't risky, and the shave cream you're using is crucial to a good shave as well. But don't listen to me, continue on using your Mach 10 and enjoy whatever shave you're getting.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I have both a Fusion and some feminine razor (don't remember name). The Fusion has 5 blades whereas the other only has 4. I do notice that my smooth legs last longer after using the Fusion so I prefer it.

0|0
    0|0
    • so wouldn't the 5 blade razor do damage to you skin in the long run ?

• Not that I've noticed, but I don't shave every day. Plenty of lotion after shaving should help with that though.

• Haha I saw this on a commercial!

0|0
    0|1
    • I saw you too

• Show All
    • They gave it arrow down probably because your answer is pointless

• dang it:( ha ha sorry I don't have an answer for you

• If you ask me, all of them are pretty much the same and it's just marketing tactics. If anything, the more blades it has the worse of a shave you get because it causes more resistant and tugs on hair. I hate razor blades If I've gone more than 2 days without shaving, it just pulls on it.

Put a razor on your face and you're going to get a close shave, doesn't matter what or how many blades has.

0|1
    0|0
    • dude,i did a experiment,i tried Double edged razor that is one blade,two blade and 3 blade,3 blade razor that is mach 3 turbo gave me the closet shave,straight razor and Double edged razor always gave me cuts or bumps and I guess people aren't just plain stupid to shell out money on multi blade razors if one blade razor can do the trick

• more blades don't cause resistant or tugs on hair only dull blades do that

Recommended myTakes