Guys, who have been using Gillete Fusion Proglide Razor?

I am still using the mach turbo3 for past 2 years and I am looking to upgrade to fusion proglide razor to get more closer shaver,so is it good idea to upgrade ?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• More blades causes more irritation man, believe me. I've tried all the modern razors from Gillete, Schick, etc and they were all pretty bad. F***the modern crap. Go get yourself a straight razor, yes those big switchblade looking things. Guaranteed closest, smoothest, least irritating shave ever! Nothing will give you as close a shave as a straight razor, believe me. It takes practice and it initially costs a bit but all you need is one razor for the rest of your life, no more cartridges required. Also get the legit shave cream. I have a small tub of Taylors and it will last me over a year as opposed to a can which lasts a few months and the lubrication of good shave cream surpases that of the canned stuff.

• dude using straight razor by yourself is kinda risky and even with barber doing it I end up getting nicks and it really hurts

• Interesting considering I've used one for the past several years and the worst I've suffered are your average nicks/cuts that you get with a modern piece of crap and that was when I statred. I have several straight razors and I can get through a complete shave without a single cut if I take my time. No they aren't risky, and the shave cream you're using is crucial to a good shave as well. But don't listen to me, continue on using your Mach 10 and enjoy whatever shave you're getting.