My boyfriend has met almost all of my family and extended family.why haven't I met his yet?

he met my immediate family early on and the rest recently.but he has been stalling big time for me to meet anyone in his family.what gives? is he ashamed of me?
im not making a big deal out of it.it will happen when he is ready for it to happen.as far as his past goes, the past is the past and I plan to leave it there.i do love him and am not going to rush anything.thanks for all the advice. =)

12

Most Helpful Guy

• probably scared what they might say, it could be his past he wants to hide, and family always let something untold out, but rarely will it be you the cause, just keep asking him when, eventually he will get the message that you need to meet them one day,x