My boyfriend has met almost all of my family and extended family.why haven't I met his yet?

he met my immediate family early on and the rest recently.but he has been stalling big time for me to meet anyone in his family.what gives? is he ashamed of me?
Updates:
im not making a big deal out of it.it will happen when he is ready for it to happen.as far as his past goes, the past is the past and I plan to leave it there.i do love him and am not going to rush anything.thanks for all the advice. =)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• probably scared what they might say, it could be his past he wants to hide, and family always let something untold out, but rarely will it be you the cause, just keep asking him when, eventually he will get the message that you need to meet them one day,x

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Most likely he's ashamed of THEM, , afraid you'll be put off if you meet his family. Or, he's afraid you'll find out some things about his past that he has kept hidden from you. Maybe they are crackheads or fanatics or addicts...

1|0
    0|0
  • Most likely ashamed of his family not you. I have been dating a man for a year he has not meat my parents only my daughter and sister and the only reason my sister she and he husband ran into us when we where out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes