When you enter a convenience store like a 7/11 do you ever imagine yourself robbing it?

Not like you ever would, I mean does the thought just pop up in your brain? I do and then I wonder how far I could get before the cops get me...

I can't be the only one! :P
Updates:
Again. I would never ever do this. it just pops up in my brain. I get weird thoughts like this.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• haha sometimes, especially if I can see their gun from over the counter. I think damn they would seriously blow me away if I fcked with them lol

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Robotic-san what's up with you today?

A house where someone had died in it,

and now robbing a store?! :P

I'm sorry to tell you,

it's only you who think of robbing a store. :P

Well at least I haven't thought of it.

0|1
    1|0
    • I'm bad to the bone darlin ;)

• LoL sometimes you show a cute side with those cute anime stuff,

and sometimes you show a bad side.

Which one is more like you? :P

• I'm a regular joe schmoe with occasional weird thoughts ;P

• no,i do imagine them thinking I stole something ,but that's the burden of being a teen,everybody assumes we're criminals,and we thus have to find ways to look as un-criminal as possible. I don't know why I'm worried,people treat me like a puppy anyway,i doubt they'd think I stole anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even if I Were desperate for money and I am by no means we'll off or rich. People work hard for what they have and the thought doesn't even cross my mind. Of course I use to joke around when I was in my teens about hitting a bank or brinks truck, but it was merely joking

0|0
    0|0
  • I did once when there was a big outbreak at my local gas place. A old lady was flipping out in the lot and the police and to come and calm her down. While they were still there cleaning everything up I went in and imagined the stupidty of me if I just stole something right there in front of a bunch of cops.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I can't say I have but now that I know of this type of imagining I might just next time I hit the 7/11 :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't ever thought of stealing/robbing a 7/11 but I did once think about taking a shirt from Sears just to see if that inky sh*t would leak all over me. Didn't do it, but thought about it lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate thieves and robbers, but let's set aside the morality issue for a second.

A 7-Eleven is a very high risk, low-value target. They all have quality drop-safes with timers on the locks, video security, wide open windows, frequent police presence (they sell coffee!), and if you're *really* lucky and the cashier doesn't follow policy, you MIGHT have $200 in the cash drawer. Typically, it's closer to $50-70.

The risk:reward ratio is so awful that you'd have to be a completely STUPID criminal (or a normal, law-abiding person who isn't used to thinking these things through) to consider robbing a 7-Eleven. And most 7-Eleven robbers get caught. Armed robbery isn't going to be taken lightly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha no I've never thought that, look at you hahah thinking of how far you could get, but I have wondered do I look suspicious to the owner.

You've got quite the active mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I see myself catching lots of candy and chocolate bars, putting in my pocket and then running like hell...

1|0
    1|0
  • Absolutely not. I know for a fact it is wrong, therefore the thought never enters my head.

2|0
    1|0
  • I've thought to myself how I'd like to rob a store or even a bank and give the money to charity to make a statement before. Robin Hood complex. This was when I was a somewhat self destructive and radical 18 year old.

I now appreciate that being killed whilst committing a robbery is incredibly stupid, pathetic and even indignifying.

I seem to recall more recently looking at a checkout girl whilst she was serving me in a small store (like a British equivalent to a 7/11) and something popped into my head like... because it was really late and dark out and it was practically empty, and I just started thinking about how it must be kind of scary working a late shift in a little store like this, because you could find yourself being robbed or worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I imagine someone robbing it in front of me, giving me the excuse to unleash 8 years of training in hand to hand combat with the Corps... I hear about old people getting robbed, and I wish & hope that the same a**hole would sneak up on me one night so I can get some pay-back... or the animal that breaks into a house and kills a family that's sleeping, would break into my house instead so he can see how accurate a Marine is with his 9mm Beretta... Those are my day dreams... And I'm sure you're not the only one. They're out there, as well as the ones who follow through on those thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm.. no.. I think you've had the Dark Knight Cecil icon before.. :D

Great game though :)

1|0
    0|0
  • nope :)

2|0
    1|0
  • Someone's been playing too much Grand Theft Auto.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really, not even when I'm high.

1|0
    0|0
  • No but when I see a money truck I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't have 7/11 :( so no good slushies

0|0
    0|0
  • Um...No. What the f***?

1|0
    0|0
  • you're the only one dude.

Seriously how much money do you think you're going to get from a 7/11 anyway? probably about $25 - $50.

1|0
    1|0
  • Nope. I'd never rob a place with people there. Sticking a gun in someone's face for the 100-200 in the register is just desperate.

2|0
    0|0
  • No but there was one day that I really want a beef jerky stick. Well, I went in at around 10 pm and next thing I know a guy without a shirt (all bloody) came in and said that some people jump him. He also said that they have guns, call 911, and that 7/11 people need to lock the door!

Anyways, I left ASAP and heard the cop sirens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a long time ago. Now I imagine robbing a bank or an armored truck. F***the chump change.

0|0
    0|0
    • Blood money isn't something you would want.

• If it's good enough for multinational conglomerates, large corporations and wall street, it's good enough for me. Besides, who said anything about killing anyone? I'll leave that to the military industrialists and health insurance companies.

Recommended myTakes