Is playing hard to get a good idea?

many girls like him, he is used to attention, such playboy type who had many girls and it was always him who broke up.

Girls try to get him , so I thought if I would behave differently than them.. I may have bigger chances?

since girls love him he would wonder why I don't behave like them? and this would be something new for him.. girl who isn't crazy about him.

What do you think?

39

Most Helpful Girl

• just be your self and act like you just want to be friends show your good side and if you felt he is intrested start ignoring him but not a lot like when you are walking in the hall act like you did not see him sometimes give more attention to other guys more then him but never act like you want him and don't over think it