Is playing hard to get a good idea?

many girls like him, he is used to attention, such playboy type who had many girls and it was always him who broke up.

Girls try to get him , so I thought if I would behave differently than them.. I may have bigger chances?

since girls love him he would wonder why I don't behave like them? and this would be something new for him.. girl who isn't crazy about him.

What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• just be your self and act like you just want to be friends show your good side and if you felt he is intrested start ignoring him but not a lot like when you are walking in the hall act like you did not see him sometimes give more attention to other guys more then him but never act like you want him and don't over think it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Do NOT play hard to get. It will make you out to be a player. If a girl were to play hard to get with me I would never consider a relationship with her. I can't consider any future possibilities with someone who is basically toying with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it would matter, tbh. If what you say is true he will have seen playing hard to get many times before. It's hard to know for sure unless we could actually see it. If he's a male bimbo it might work, but if he's a savvy player it will be doomed.

0|0
    0|0
  • playing always ends up playing. you want him. go for it. guys have to do this all the time. no games. just be an up front tough sexy girl. and if that does not work it was not going to anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • never let a guy know your crazy about him unless you know he's crazy about you,x

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to be friends with him, find out what he's like on the inside and get him to like your personality, not your looks. That way, you won't be so disposable.

Don't just try to hit on him for his looks - you'll be the same as any random girl he'll ever meet.

When he does like you, he will feel comfortable enough to tell you if you two are friends, and maybe you can take it to the next level if you trust him.

Then he'll dump you in the end anyway.

Guess this person just can't keep his interest and is quite shallow. Do you really want him?

I've already been through this.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont do that, if you wanna be different just be yourself, I bet the other girls say things they thinks he wanna hear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please go for it, you obviously need a lesson in what a 'player' is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol go find another guy.. Why would you wanthe guy every other chick on the block wants.. Lol just makes you look dumb like the rest of them

0|0
    0|0
  • nooo

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's f***ing annoying, childish, and makes the guy question whether you actually like him or not which lowers his attraction for you. Be challenging, not hard to get.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naaaa - just be yourself. If he doesn't like you no amount of hard to get is going to do it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes