How do you feel after you've seen a band you really like in concert?

I just saw two of my favorite bands in concert, and my "concert hangover" has been pretty bad. I feel like miss the bands, on a personal level. I feel like I connected with them in a certain way that hasn't gone a way yet.

So, how do you describe the way you feel after a concert? Depressed because it's over? Maybe just tired from being jostled around in the crowd for hours, and loud music in your ears? What?

(The bands were Awolnation and Imagine Dragons :))

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I so know what you mean. A few months ago I went to see Bob Dylan in concert (one of my all time favorite legendary idols) and once it ended and he walked off stage behind the curtain, I thought, "wow, that's the last time I'm ever going to see the man." But then, I got tickets to see him again because he's now doing a concert even closer to where I live!

But yeah, I guess I feel sort of relieved and that I've accomplished something (seeing a major living legend perform live), but kind of sad because all the excitement is over and because I may never see them again.

So, I guess I get a "bitter-sweet" feeling after I've been to a concert with a band I really like, or in my case, love.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's on top of my bucket list to see Paul McCartney live before it too late. Yeah I kind d of feel like a visit with a good friend was cut to short... if that makes sense.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I feel great after a show, makes me feel like I should be going to a concert every week.. I guess I am just in a zone of appreciation for the love that was just made to my ears and mind! The best show I have ever saw was TOOL! F-in Amazing show, if ya haven't seen em you should. Even if they aren't your favorite genre of music you won't regret it.

0|0
    0|0
    • man, I so much envy people at united states, being able to see so many great bands. I want to see Battles, tool, and dream theater... they only bring sucky bands to my country... meanwhile I will comform with concerts videos

• Its so many mixed feelings hahaha... often tired, excited, so happy I got to see them, sad its over.

1|1
    0|0
  • I can totally understand. When 30 seconds to mars came here it was incredible. The energy at their show was out of this world and we all felt so united, plus Jared Leto is really involved with the crowd and I also felt like we all connected in some magical way. I also felt quite bummed after the show. The built up to it and then everything is over was quite depressing but it literally only took like a few days at most for me to recover "mentally" and before I knew it, it just became a memory that I'll always remember :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel totally blown away and I am happier, more energetic, I feel at least someone can make us feel like life is worth living for just for a couple of days, music gets us through so much in our lives and getting lost in it is the best thing ever. I love concerts too because people there all have one thing in common and that's the band we are seeing and everyone actually just watches and gets on with each other for a change, they actually open their mind and listen instead of opening their mouth and speaking bad things about others, music connects people in so many good ways, so I just feel really light, relaxed, confident and just for once accepted among others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I feel a "high" afterward that sometimes takes a couple/few days to completely wear off... Concerts can be quite an experience!

0|0
    0|0
  • I just think "that was a great show and I can't wait until they come back to town". After that, I just want to get home and relax.

0|0
    0|0
  • same here you wanna travel with them and see the concerts over and over again so you don't miss anything :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I typically feel exhilarated and like I'm on an adreline rush. It's awesome :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel great!

I snuck through backstage into a Red Jumpsuit Apparatus concert, it was AWESOME

1|0
    0|0
  • extremely happy

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I had a good time and savor the enjoyment. I may listen to their music for a few days afterward. I don't feel personally connected to the band though. I think that is a bit odd but to each their own.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes