How do you feel after you've seen a band you really like in concert?

I just saw two of my favorite bands in concert, and my "concert hangover" has been pretty bad. I feel like miss the bands, on a personal level. I feel like I connected with them in a certain way that hasn't gone a way yet.

So, how do you describe the way you feel after a concert? Depressed because it's over? Maybe just tired from being jostled around in the crowd for hours, and loud music in your ears? What?

(The bands were Awolnation and Imagine Dragons :))

66

Most Helpful Guy

• I so know what you mean. A few months ago I went to see Bob Dylan in concert (one of my all time favorite legendary idols) and once it ended and he walked off stage behind the curtain, I thought, "wow, that's the last time I'm ever going to see the man." But then, I got tickets to see him again because he's now doing a concert even closer to where I live!

But yeah, I guess I feel sort of relieved and that I've accomplished something (seeing a major living legend perform live), but kind of sad because all the excitement is over and because I may never see them again.

So, I guess I get a "bitter-sweet" feeling after I've been to a concert with a band I really like, or in my case, love.

• It's on top of my bucket list to see Paul McCartney live before it too late. Yeah I kind d of feel like a visit with a good friend was cut to short... if that makes sense.