What's your horoscope sign?

I am an Aquarius .. sometimes Capricorn :D What's your horoscope sign ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• personally I find this to be a bunch of bullsh*t. anyway I'm pieces

0|0
    0|0
    • Me neither trust me , but its fun sometimes :D .. so they say pieces are calm, emotional and more prone to get hurt.. is that so ? :D

• Show All
    • Cool , I actually like it when I found out that they don't match :D for some weird reason ..

• find*

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• By "sometimes Aquarius, sometimes Capricorn", the CORRECT term for that is "on the Capricorn/Aquarius cusp" and the earlier sign in the zodiac is ALWAYS first in that description. I am on the Taurus/Gemini cusp. But I also question the reliability of the horoscopes and only consider them entertainment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never understood how someone can be more than one sign. I thought they were all fixed dates.

I'm a virgo and in the Japanese zodiac I'm born under the year of the rat.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well dif. sources differ on when a sign starts and when one ends.. for example I was born on 21st January .. usually that's the first day of the Aquarius , but in some books , Aquarius starts on 22st January.. which pushes me back in the Capricorn sign .. so it differs a bit :)

• ooh. I think September 12th is in the middle of Virgo so I don't have to think of things like that :P

• Capricorn

I am supposed to be cancer but whatever never mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahh cool (: I'm an Aquarius too with a Scorpio Rising..Rawwr ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • i am sick of astrology. none of the predictions are true !

btw i.am.tauros

0|0
    0|0
    • One of the strongest signs .. and well I don't care about the predictions . but sometimes the characteristics match :D

• Show All
    • ughh .. nah that's not cool .. she ll come to realize one day that its not like that :D

• yea ? ikr.

well she won't realize . oh well

well all I can say is if you are really really interested in astrology ! don't go for these stuufs .

go for rather birthdate, time of birth and place of birth.

those are a bit accurate. download those softwares and you might even know whose your hubby is going to be

• I'm a Gemini.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gemini

0|0
    0|0
  • Leo.

0|0
    0|0
  • a leo

0|0
    0|0