Is your boyfriend/girlfriend about as hot as you are?

Do you find that it's easier to date people that are less attractive then you or do you only go after people that are 'out of your league'? (this is a superficial question, I'm very aware that their is more to being with someone then their looks)
Updates:
those of you who said their s/o is more attractive then they are, what do you think you bring to the table? are you smarter then they are or more clever?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• its definity easier to date people less attractive because the more attractive people are in the most demand and they know they have the most options of any of the singles . they can date just about anyone if they wanted to so of course its going to be harder to date them than a more average looking single

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think my lady is much more attractive than I am. She has a very exotic look to her, nice features, and just generally looks extremely well.

As for what I bring to the table? I don't think about it. I'm just selfish and take her word that I've got something going for me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't date a girl which I think is unattractive, I have always dated pretty girls, but I can't say if I am hot or not, I am just me and I love with my heart ;(

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm attractive, but he's better looking than me overall I think. He's not really out of my league, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really care about their looks I look for common interests and such. I have no girlfriend at the moment but I'm going for a girl which is way out of my league

0|0
    0|0
    • what's your game plan with her?

• first i"ll start to talk to her about photography then on the second time we talk I'll ask her out I'll also tell her she's sexy so she gets the picture that I'm interested ------i'll say something like "wow ain't you to pretty to be behind the camera taking pictures you should be the model"

• cute. it could work(:

• Not even close. Usually I date people who are in my league so to speak. But I'm not going to rule someone out because of their looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I date who I wish. No person is out of or within my league.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow I hope this isn't the case, because that means I'm very unattactive, and nobody will date me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not nesscarliy, I like to believe people date within their playing field.

• Not sure what mine is, because I can't get the ones I like to date me.

• I'd say that since she's non-existent, I'd say she's not.

0|0
    0|0
  • almost every girl is out of my league.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend isn't that much hotter than me

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is a lot more attractive than I am <3

0|0
    0|0
    • hmm... she says I am really sweet, it's hard to tell when it's just how you are I guess

• I think he is much more attractive than me, but he thinks the opposite.

He has a much more desirable overview, everything about him is gorgeous - whereas my only assets are my face and my boobs.

I'm probably more intelligent than him. We're both pretty smart, but in most situations I'm quicker on my feet and coming up with solutions. He is more DIY friendly though!

0|0
    0|0
  • He's out of my league. So, yes. He's hotter than me, overall.

1|0
    0|2
    • @Update - I'm not sure what I bring to the table. I'm still clueless as of today.

• Yea it's easier to date someone less attractive than you, But it's better do date someone hott or looks better than you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes