Is your boyfriend/girlfriend about as hot as you are?

Do you find that it's easier to date people that are less attractive then you or do you only go after people that are 'out of your league'? (this is a superficial question, I'm very aware that their is more to being with someone then their looks)
those of you who said their s/o is more attractive then they are, what do you think you bring to the table? are you smarter then they are or more clever?

411

Most Helpful Guy

• its definity easier to date people less attractive because the more attractive people are in the most demand and they know they have the most options of any of the singles . they can date just about anyone if they wanted to so of course its going to be harder to date them than a more average looking single