What does this mean? I told her that I love her...

So my ex and I were together for 6 months, then we decided to break up because we were both going our separate ways to college. I love her, but I never told her that when we were together because I didn't think it was necessary. Last week I decided to tell her for the first time that I love her. She was all happy, and smiling (Note: I never pressured or asked her if she loved me back, I just wanted her to know how I felt, that's it). She then said that she didn't know if she felt the same way. A week passed by and we were suppose to hang out because she said she wanted to, but we never did. Then she deleted me off FB. Now I'm confused and don't why she did this. Any clue?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well you need to get a hold of her somehow to at least clear the air. Just be prepared that she does not feel the same way as you, or is not ready to enter into a committed long distance relationship. You may have to find a way to let her go and move on as hard as that might be.

She knows how you feel, and you were close enough that you should be able to have that talk right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitches be crazy

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes