Do you watch the news?

Why or why not?


0|0
61

Most Helpful Girl

  • no, its either boring or tragic. makes me feel like we live in a terrible place, its depressing.

    0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

51
  • Yes, it tells me how to manage my wardrobe, plans for the evening, and many other things.

    The news..super important. Keeps me informed.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I even have a new alert app for my phone.

    I need to know what is going on around me at all times.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, there's always something horrible going on and scandalous corruptions being exposed so it gets tiring

    0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, because I like to know what is going on around me and what is going on to the world, I don't like to walk around kinda blind .

    0|0
    0|0
  • no. 99% of its negative and depressing and the other 1% is something positive

    0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's just too boring for me. Same old stuff.

    0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes

Loading...